Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what do u think ??

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

i wanted to ask … tell me what are the most important countries u think they have an intersted culutres & Oold places which happened a lot of events in it .!! i mean Of course every country has it History But i really want to know what do you think.! Yell

my teacher ask me to choose three countries and then pick up one of them to talk about it .. But the country which i will choose it will be for all the semester .! i will just add an information ..i am just afraid that my information will finish before the end of this semseter .!! Frown

Pllzzzz need ur help .! which country shall i choose ???

and why ?? Innocent

05:01 PM Feb 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ajooba_tara

India

India…as myself an indian am proud to say that..dont worry..u ll not lack in information

09:23 PM Feb 11 2008 |

ajooba_tara

India

India…as myself an indian am proud to say that..dont worry..u ll not lack in information

09:23 PM Feb 11 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Mmmmm , i can't choose it coz my friend chose it Embarassed 

i really want a country that has an many historic places & strange culutres .!!

thanks ajooba for ur help !! i love india really .! espcially the dance & the nice people =)

04:40 PM Feb 12 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Why don't you choose to talk of China.

According to me it's a great country full of history, habits and it's bound to become the most important commercial country of the entire world!

05:13 PM Feb 12 2008 |

srinivaskm

srinivaskm

India

Well…

Every country has historic places and cultures which are strange to some and normal to others. Rome is one of the historical place.

Sri 

09:14 AM Feb 13 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

I think India and China are two places that one should visit. If you're fit, the best way to travel is by rail. I think Chinese should try to visit India and Pakistan, and vice versa. 

12:17 PM Feb 13 2008 |

loveAllah

Bahrain

Hi ,

Im happy to talk with you , im from bahrain .

I saw here every person chose his or her country and I suggest to chosse a country is different about your country and different about arab and Islamic country .

may allah help you ,

03:51 PM Feb 13 2008 |

loveAllah

Bahrain

my dear ,

as my prother and sister said  that you can find many information about any country

just do your best , and dont be afraid .

03:56 PM Feb 13 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

latin=) good idea … i am thinking to choose it.

srinivaskm =) yea ,  when my teacher ask us i first but in my mind rome But you know i forgot to tell u that i am gonna to talk about everything for it i mean not just the historical places but also about the culures, econoic and people .!!

Iwona =) thanks a lot for ur idea & ur help yea i really need to choose a strange country Coz i need something special and differ from other students ,, but also i am afraid to not find a lot thing i mean can u tell me something about Poland will make my teacher & my collogues so ecixted to know about it … tell me about the hisotical places and is it still there & you will be able to take some photos for Me .. also i want to know about the culures , clothes , and eligouns ????

tiffin =) i think that oo .. thanks a lot for ur input.

lian =) Surprised wooow more than 5000 years history i just know knew that .!!  thanks a lot for ur idea … now i just thinking about China

loveAllah =) yea u are right .. it's a good idea .! thanx for ur encourage friend just pray for ME ! ;)

Mmmmm now i am really confusing .!! Yell

3 votes for China .. it's great But i really should to think carfully about it but i really appricating your reply and your ideas .!! Laughing thanks my friends .!

09:14 AM Feb 15 2008 |

dolphin00

dolphin00

Turkey

what about Turkey???

u can find lots of things about itWink

GOOD LUCK!!!Smile

09:38 AM Feb 15 2008 |