Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

is 'Allah' exclusive only to Muslims ?

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

ehabh:

also in Hebrew the name God means Eloh or Elohim just like Aramiac….

no court in the world can judged about this issue, and any one from any religion can use the name he want to worship God.

some one can tell me why the Kaaba  is closed to unmuslims?

05:29 AM Oct 22 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

R4bia

R4bia

Egypt

bec allah who said that in our quran that mushrks or kafers  cant enter to kabaa bec they are un clean i hope u know what un clean mean ….

and we as muslims worship allah and follow his prophet mohamed pbuh….and all other prophets …how about u jews ?? u ppl worship who ?? ...and u ppl follow fake torah not from allah .that torah who insult jesus mother .?..now u jews destroy palstinian homes kill them kill the childern prevent them the food and other things they need it …do u think u ppl yr the chosen from allah ??...nope u ppl arent chosen from allah ..didnt u ppl forget what hitler did to yr kind in jermany didnt u ppl forget what nazis did ?? now u jews do same thing to palstinian that is why i think hitler was right to do that ….and forgive me for my poor english …

07:19 AM Oct 22 2013 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

If u you wear white doesn’t  mean that you  pure , the Jewish r the chosen people , and our Torah is the oldest scriptures that given to us from God by the greatest prophet   Moses .

Of course the Bible is our Taboo (our  natural rights ) on the Land of Israel.

Israel is the land of the Jews , not the land of the ” fake Wqff “ and of the big liars muslims!

The Palestinians never existence its all an Arabian fraud!!!

About the Kaabe , why r u worship to black stone ? did you know that Jewish tribes established Mecca?

About Jerusalem : if Jerusalem so holy to you so why it never mention on the quran ?, and why when you pry  u turn your ass (back) to Jerusalem and your front to Mecca!?

Salam.

08:10 AM Oct 22 2013 |

R4bia

R4bia

Egypt

• first jews are not the chosen ppl  from allah and u know that ….and u can read that from quran …and about yr torah yr torah is fake same as bible ..and yr torah contain words insult jesus and his mother even in yr torah they called jesus mother she is whore and thatis so bad words …how can that be from allah??...

• second palstian isnt belong to jews y ppl come from many countries ..i should say the rubbish of that countries ..and england gathered that rubbish ppl (jews)..and put that in palstian ..now u say its jews lands?? go sleep under bed we as muslims and as egyptian muslim will never  let u jews to controll palstin  inshaallah ….

• third ..u never read our holy quran ..bec it mention in our quran and here my prove ..http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AC%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%82%D8%B5%D9%89…..so go read first then come back to talk …

• and muslims arent liars  but u are ….islam now spread in world many ppl convert to islam and the last famous one who converted to islam rwan atkinoski if u know him …and tony blair sister also … so dont talk about the great islam u dirty jews ..go take yr revenge fromhitler who kicked yr grands families asses in jermany and did many mascares  .. so dont think u can win war with muslims ….thanks allah for islam and walikun elsalam wr wb

09:26 PM Oct 22 2013 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

First never say that Torah and Bible r fake if you have brain in your head!

Second I can show you from the Quran the following things about jews and Israel:

Israel belongs to the Jewish people the Quran said:

Remember Moses said to his people: “O my people! Call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples.

: “O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.”

palstian isnt belong to jews???? Watch this the establish of Israel in the quran:

So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him and all who were with him.

And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, “Dwell securely in the land (of promise)”: but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd.

I can show you the same things in the Bible.

Salam.

06:19 AM Oct 23 2013 |

R4bia

R4bia

Egypt

1. if u are talking about your ppl in quran that mention them …quran prove that bani israel is atraitor ppl killers …quran show them as prophets killers … didnt u jews kill many prophets from allah then u told me ur ppl are the chosen from allah are u kidding me ?? ..read yr history first then come back to talk didnt allah sent moses prophet to ask yr ppl to worship him then u jews ask him to make idols for worship that is from quran in surah el araf 138…jews until now worship idols not allah ….in surah el bakra 55 u jews ask moses prophet to show allah

2. u ppl want to see allah the greatest who creat the air can u see the air if u can see the air then ask allah to show him self

3. hey idiot read ur book the talmud ….Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

4. Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years “and a day” old).

5. Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

6. Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

7. Menahoth 43b-44a . A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave.

8.  Shabbath 86a-86b. Because Jews are holy they do not have sex during the day unless the house can be made dark. A Jewish scholar can have sex during the day if he uses his garment like a tent to make it dark. Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust Here are two early “Holocaust” tales from the Talmud:

read yr books then come to talk u even dont know what i yr books talking about is that words from yr god what kind of gods talking about sex

hahhahahhah read that Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentil

is that from god also ..

then dont talk about bibles and all yr bibles also fake who told them to make many copies of bibles ? dont uk now that king james bible call god as idiot and stupied and igonrant ?? do u know that ?? ...and u in yr books insult jesus and his mother and call her whore asthgfor allah …. what kind of god  say that words ??.....y r god is fake ?? ...there is not god but allah …....thanks allah for spreading islam alhmduliallah im so happy for rwan atkinoski bec he converted to islam alhmdulallah ….........and dont call palstine belong to jews ….america now help u but later who know ?? soon we are coming to free palstine  from the rubish of all countries (jews)............soon inshallah …walikum el salam wr wb

03:00 PM Oct 23 2013 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

no one has the authority to change even the smallest detail in the Torah

even if  a person proves that he is a true prophet, and he wants  to change the law of Torah, he can’t do this , which proved that  he is a false prophet. (like Jesus , Mohammed and other false prophets during the history)

Deuteronomy Chapter 13

2 If there arise in the midst of thee a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams-and he give thee a sign or a wonder,

3 and the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spoke unto thee-saying: ‘Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them’;

4 thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or unto that dreamer of dreams; for the LORD your God putteth you to proof, to know whether ye do love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

6 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.

About your examples our holy Torah and Talmud of course u took some resources and twisted them , just to encourage your hate to jews.

All the Islam haters also can show your proves that the Quran is fake isn’t it….. and insult you and Islam….so why you insult other? Haaa?

09:43 AM Oct 24 2013 |

R4bia

R4bia

Egypt

realy u make me laugh ...first u are not the one who will prove who is true or not true from prophets yr just slave to allah as me ok ..

second prophet mohamed is atrue prophet from allah …quran sent from allah by jabril aleh el salam angel to prophet mohamed pbuh ….and prophet mohamed cant read or read so how can he say that words .(quran ) or invent it that prove he isnt fake prophet

third about what i typed from yr holy talmud is right and if it fake show me the right verses and type it ….about hate can iask u something ?...do u hate hitler....of course u do? ..can u ask palstinian ppl do u ppl hate jews?? of course bec jews are killers ?? and i hate jews bec they are killers same as hitler they o what hitler did to them..with palstinian

dont u think u ppl will win do u know u can win now bec muslims dont follow islam now …but if they follow islam i swear allah u will never see something call israel …..i hope we follow our islam …we will rule the world again like befor ….

and allah mention that in quran even our prophet said that …he talked about that days we are leave it now ….muslims will be weak ….but in quran said we will defeat jews even the last jews will hide behind atree called el gharked that u jews plant it …so belive me y r religion isnt the right religion yr torah is afake torah … yr torah and bibles writed by aramic not with hebrew or english only quran now writed by arabic ….....and still arabic … and if u can prove quran is right pls show me that if u can …...

im not insult u …and im not islamic haters ….......u pl afraid from islam bc islam is the right religion bec islam spread fast ….dont u know how many ppl convert to islam every years thousands of them just in france 70.000 in england 50.000 ..etc …and the last famous one converted to islam is rwan atkinoski …........if islam fake why islam spread

if islam fake show me prove ok …

and sorry for lating ..replay …......salam alikum

10:32 PM Oct 26 2013 |

R4bia

R4bia

Egypt

last thing sorry for my poor english i hope u can understand it .i have many faluts and i want to sleep and i cant fix it now sorry salam

10:40 PM Oct 26 2013 |