Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I wanna make friends

AungZero

AungZero

Thailand

Hi ! everyone Im form Thailand. I wanna be your friends. I wanna pratice in english. My english isn’t very well. Could I be your friend. I hope someone can help me in english. Thank you (: 

03:18 PM Apr 10 2014 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

raghu90

raghu90

India

Hey..AungZero..!!

I wanna be your friend and learn english with you.

05:18 PM Apr 10 2014 |

AungZero

AungZero

Thailand

really nice, and thank you 

08:02 AM Apr 11 2014 |

Aleey

Aleey

Germany

Hi

I wanna be your friend too. And I am not very well in talking english like you :)

10:40 AM Apr 14 2014 |

Daggny

Daggny

Ukraine

Hello. We can study English together. We can chat and discuss diffent things.Feel free to write me a massage.

10:15 AM Apr 19 2014 |

albaniz

albaniz

Peru

Hi, I wanna be your friend, too and practice my english with you. Just talk to me we’re gonna be a good friends C:

04:04 AM Apr 22 2014 |

Moldirok

Moldirok

Kazakhstan

My name is Moldir. I am from Kazakhstan. I really need to learn English. Help me friends, really need your help. Communication with you helps me a lot. I’m always glad to help you.

06:51 AM Apr 22 2014 |

serginave

serginave

Spain

I think you will find a lot of people here but I can be another of your friends if you want, and if I can help you in something you one have to say it to me. If you agree with me we can start talking with ebaby messages talking about ourselves. Nice to meet you!

07:44 PM Apr 24 2014 |