Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Death...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Death comes to every life,evry religion,every caste..the most common  part of our life… how should we deal with this matter.. can we avoid it…?should we accept it….?should we prepare for it…?can we realise it….?

01:41 AM Jan 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Death is inevitable as we all know.
Sure it's pretty hard to accept if someone that we love passed away but well that's part of life. There's nothing that we can do about it but to accept it.
Sweta is right. Maybe there's a beautiful life after death.
Life may be too short.
Be thankful and be happy. :-)

09:13 AM Jan 25 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Death is inevitable as we all know.
Sure it's pretty hard to accept if someone that we love passed away but well that's part of life. There's nothing that we can do about it but to accept it.
Sweta is right. Maybe there's a beautiful life after death.
Life may be too short.
Be thankful and be happy. :-)

09:13 AM Jan 25 2008 |

michelle xiao

China

IT IS A QUESTION TO EVERYONE!

YOU KNOW,MY GRANDPA HAS PROBLEM WITH HIS HEART! I AM SO AFRAID~I CAN'T LOOSE HIM

I OFTEN THINK IF GOLD IS REAL,CAN HE HELP my grandpa?

BUT MAMA SAID:"DEAR,YOU SHUOLD BE STRONGWHAT YOU SHUOLD DO NOW IS TRY TO LET YOU AND HIM HAPPY "

SO,I TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM~AND I WILL ACCEPT THAT MOMENT IF IT COMES

09:37 AM Jan 25 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hmmmm….i remembered one thing had been asked to me when i was in high school.."what is this thing that we know but we also don't know?"  And the answer is DEATH. This is so coz..we all know we will be dead..but what we don't know is when. For some maybe it is scary to think of death..but if we  could just think of what our life is…then i guess it will be easy for us to accept the reality. No life that lasts long..everything is just temporary..as in we just borrowed it.  Anyway we all know that it is our final destination. So the best thing we can do  to our life is to cherish it, love it and live the best as you can.

01:45 PM Jan 25 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it's great topic for me,

every thing and our body will die , but our soul will continue with next life…

and in this life when we try to avoid it , that is a react with it … cuz that, we should accept it with the best way for us …

02:19 PM Jan 25 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

All of my friends are of the view that death is inevtablle & all feel that death as processthat will happen in some future…& there is something which we call 'soul'which is eternal,& there is god to which we have to meet…but I have different views…

I feel that death is not a process that will happen in some future but it is happening just now..the process death starts happening immedietly after our birth,how much time does it take complete the is the period we call life.You see Our life's first breathe starts with the inhaling & last step of breathing is exhaul.. the complete circle of breathe becomes by inhaling & exhauling… i.e.life …death…life…death..inhaling…exhauling..inhaling…exhauling. life & death happens simutaneously.. ther can't be death without  birth & birth can't be without death..

We can't avoid death.. but we feel that we are immortal..

& there something inside whch we call soul.. we have read about it in our religiuos scriptures.. most of us don't try to realise  soul which is the most urgent of our life. All we do becomes useless one day when we die,although the effects of our actions move with us but certainly there is something which makes us more sensitive.. that is realisation of our soul.. I feel if we can't realise our soul in this life,how it is possible to realise after our death… God which will come after our death to take care of us .. The same God also exists now ….why can't we realise him now… I feel only that experience gives us real power to live our life without prejudices & guiltless.. 

That is a useless discovery… which is the most urgent… useless in the sense we can't sell it in the market & have some money for it.  

02:29 AM Jan 26 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

you are right we are dieing every moment..and liveing every moment, our cells are dieing to live another only to our body that is a mortal..

but our soul is liveing to continue.. we feel that our soul impossible to grow old…

09:09 PM Jan 26 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear NabilSh,

You are right,but what we say all about our soul is not experience of our own… all that we say is heard from somewhere else… experince of soul makes us really practical of our religion… I feel so

10:21 PM Jan 26 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

ok dev ,

i think not all things that we believe in it ,we can to see it  or hear it .. as like for example the air. or the power that i think you believe in it .. what is it ?..

i want to ask you ,if  all the body is palpable stuffes, why when the person die ( in a sudden accident)  his/her body didn't  die step by step (or by degrees)

06:08 PM Jan 27 2008 |

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

Do you know that there is a live after death…..and there is a heaven or hell!

Nobody like to die or to talk about death….however, everybody will try it one day!

09:35 PM Jan 27 2008 |