Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the perfect gift

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

hi everybody i have a little problem.see i have the coolest and the sweetest theacher  my classmates and i ,we suggested  to give him a gift but see the problem  is that we don't know what the perfect gift may be.so heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp plz.i apreciate any idea

10:03 PM Jan 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

that's so kind of you : ) I guess Mobile, Book,  or watch depend on your budget …. with a thanks letter..

10:10 PM Jan 25 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

In my opinion, the coolest and most memorable gift you and your classmates could give is a poem, expressing your gratitude, love, impression which is nicely framed. This will always be with him for the rest of his life. The lessons of life that he taught you can not be measured in terms of money or things. Your kind, sincere and apprreciative words would make him happy.  As a teacher.that's what I would love to get from my
students.

06:55 PM Jan 26 2008 |

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

thanks people i really apreciate your help and it ’s so sweet of you all to help me so really thanks

08:38 PM Jan 27 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

how for me,Lamborghini Gallardo Nera will be a nice gift for me Laughing

11:58 PM Jan 27 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

sorry for a teather a meantLaughing

11:59 PM Jan 27 2008 |