Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you belive in Rock?

Eldritch

Eldritch

Spain

Hi all

Who likes rock music? what kind of rock do you like more? Who knows Extremoduro? I wait for ur answers 

06:12 PM Feb 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

that is I am. sure this kind of music is very attractive, interactive, and expressive. heavy metal, glam, and hard rock, just I’ve been preferred. also I did rock and express till satisfied with my band (Jackal Kiss, Comma, Old Rangers, Pramerfit, and Embrio. the first one was a famous band, may be.. he..he..). nowadays, I sometimes play, just a hobby, but not for stage oriented. I only still enjoy and fanatic to three genre of rock as above. of course, rock was brought me to the opened new world, please note, my family very conservative. nevertheless, following day after I satistied in rock field, I really coming into the new world, with new paradigm.I leaved culture that inherent to the rock. thank to u, rock.//about extremoduro, if I’m not wrong, may be that is hard rock band from spain. but its album not available in my country.

03:20 AM Feb 06 2008 |

Eldritch

Eldritch

Spain

thank u very much! i like hard rock, glam, and hair metal too

10:38 AM Feb 06 2008 |