Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the islam

killer of tiger

Saudi Arabia

In our lives there are some things happening
& they are important
Some things make our lives movement
Ok. I will ask a question is there some things you cannot live with out it??
I want the answer after few minutes…

Since 1400 & the people found their. .Hearts…Brains actually
Their lives where??

So if we want to make our lives colored with a rainbow color
& take it to up up to the top..
You must has a good & a clean brain..
Do you have idea about it??
I will color my life with Islam .. because its make me .. wear
me a humanity , understanding, sincerity & devotion..

This Ayah talking about the Islamic" وانك لعلى خلق عظيم"
Prophet … the humanity prophet
Mohammad peace is upon him… Who made this world anther world?
A world can understand the good meaning… with his massage
The Islam… this religion which change Human's
Life to the best…The best way… the best choice…
So I cannot live with out it _ <!- / message ->

09:34 AM Feb 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

thanx for this  subject .

11:49 AM Feb 06 2008 |

jamy38

Algeria

I think that Mohammed "PUH" is the greatest man that gives this life, I dont speak about the prophet but about the quality of the man and the polititian he was. no leader ship was loved by he's environnement than him.

thanks for this subject

12:25 PM Feb 06 2008 |

Besh

Besh

Saudi Arabia

HI brother

it's my 1st post in this club Laughing

and i toataly agree with u _

12:19 AM Feb 12 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

its really the rleigion that fits with all the human needs ,it gives the humanity the dignity which was deprived the ages before .

there is a wonderful fact about its name . All the religions are named after their prophets or tribes such as chrestianity from christ , but Islam is not like them .Islam means "peace" which is the message it aims at and the nature of this religion .

01:56 AM Feb 12 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

Waw, what's this?

I don't believe that, someone talks about his religion and that's what he gets as replay!!!!!!

Everyone is free to talk about whatever he wants if he doesn't insult and say bad things, he is free to talk about any subject.

We all know  that this website is called Englishbaby not Islambaby, but it seems that some pepole don't understand that there is many people from all over the world,  tehre is many cultures and religions in this website, and we MUST RESPECT them.JUST RESPECT THEM

talking about our religion doesn't mean that we ignore other one , Muslims people respect evryone even he is christian, boudhist or something else.

Oh my God, we heven't the right to talk about something which is important to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it so hard to respect each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:24 PM Feb 12 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

really DS!!!

i cant believe that the one who said that is the same one whose country is asking for the freedom of expression

any way , we can say and express whatever we want .you markchina can express what u feel towards ur religion if u have ???

12:45 PM Feb 12 2008 |

hasan5

hasan5

Pakistan

Every one has right to express his view according to their beliefs , We are being criticized by other nations but be patient and try to convience them in cool manner ,

I'm Muslim i respect others , some people have labeled Islam as Religion of terrorists but never respected us and tried to hurt our beliefs, you buddies know about the Sketches of…...

Islam is religion of peace , there is solution of each and every thing , its a complete and very vaste religion, one cannot imagine its depth and height.

01:00 PM Feb 12 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

thanks alot hasan for ur reply

01:04 PM Feb 12 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

Naddito can you tell me what do you know about Algeria which is my country? And what do you mean by "my country is asking for the freedom of expression"? if you mean that Algeria must learn about freedom of expression , let me say that you are wrong.Everybody here is free to talk about whatever he wants.

It seems that you didn't really undesrtand what i said.

12:56 PM Feb 13 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

i said that islam is the one true religion because that's what i think and what every muslim think.In my eyes Islam is the true religion.Every one can express his view like he wants, the only thing we haven't to do is to say bad things about other religions, we have to respect everyone and respect his opinion.

01:02 PM Feb 13 2008 |