Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

CSI_fan

CSI_fan

Turkey

Is this true? I read in many news sources, and they all report Michael Jason is dead!! I can't believe it!!! Surprised

11:18 PM Jun 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fantasycj

fantasycj

China

I've just known it ,he is such a genius and I feel so awful that his death!

11:30 PM Jun 25 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

pffffffff…. I like him.. but it's all his fault…. he shouldn't make this everyone with his face etc.

anyway, Michael, u will be in our thoughts forever 

lol

and people, don't make more topic ab michael's dead, two is enough

11:40 PM Jun 25 2009 |

SENHY

SENHY

China

yeah,i have just readed this report,when i looked this message im very sad.Michael Jacksom is one of my best favorite singer,I'll be miss you forever.

12:15 AM Jun 26 2009 |

princess of peice

Morocco

this is the life unfortunetly that we lost sush as a great singer .

12:25 AM Jun 26 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

What?

Why?

12:28 AM Jun 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

poor Michael Jackson… he died so young.

01:07 AM Jun 26 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Yes he did :S Goshhh… I like so many songs of him… mainly in that time he was in Jackson 5… and also died today that actress Farrah Faucett that played Charlie's Angels… she had cancer =/

01:32 AM Jun 26 2009 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I just read this news, and it is aweful. He was so talented and it is unfortunate he died at such a young age. Being the "King of Pop", his death is totally a big loss to our life.

The circumstances of Michael Jackson's death is not clear yet, but lots of my coworkers believe that the surgical operations he got for appearance alteration must be one of the main causes. It lead to another discussion why Michael Jackson took this risk of changing himself from a black to a white. Maybe we could not understand the situation where Michael Jackson was on, maybe that's a time when the blacks could not enter into the American music mainstream, bluh, bluh. So this is a total tragedy for such a genius.

Remember Michael Jackson and remember his songs, and the great moments that his music has brought to us.

01:52 AM Jun 26 2009 |

anna zhanghp

China

life is too short

07:23 AM Jun 26 2009 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

R.I.P for Michael Jackson.

I really like his songs

08:04 AM Jun 26 2009 |