Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Iran successfully launches new satellite into orbit

saeed16

saeed16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

The satellite, completely designed and built by Iranian experts, blasted into orbit early Friday on the third day of the 10-Day Dawn celebrations, marking the 33th anniversary of the victory of Iran’s Islamic Revolution in 1979. 

The 50-kilogram orbiter lifted off into space with an orbital angle of 55 degrees on the Iranian-made Safir satellite-carrier. 

Head of Iran Space Agency (ISA) Hamid Fazeli said the domestically-built Navid satellite will circle the Earth at altitudes between 250 and 370 kilometers. 

He added that the remote-sensing observation satellite is designed to take hi-res pictures of the globe. 

The ISA chief noted that the satellite will also collect data on weather conditions, which comes in handy for weather forecasts and management of natural disasters. 

Fazeli further said that the satellite is expected to orbit the planet once every 90 minutes and send images to ground stations. 

Navid-e Elm-o Sanat is a telecom, measurement and scientific satellite whose records could be used in a wide range of fields. 

Iran launched its first domestically-produced satellite, Omid(hope), into orbit in 2009. 

The Omid data-processing satellite was designed to orbit the Earth 15 times every 24 hours and transmit data via two frequency bands and eight antennas to an Iranian space station.

Iran is one of the 24 founding members of the United Nations’ Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, which was set up in 1959. http://www.englishbaby.com/blog/saeed16

03:11 PM Feb 03 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

How are you dear friends?

As you know I put this post on my blog too, one of our dear friends has written a comment and I have replied it here you can read those things:

snoopyboy

Antarctica

congratulations to you and your fellow citizens. Make good use of it

: )

Thanks a lot for your comment and kindness! Sure, we don’t use it in bad ways; our nation has shown some important things in the history:

1. We don’t say it is impossible.

2. We never say NEVER.

3. We will unite together after any steps from our enemies.

4. We can switch the sanctions and stuff to chances to improvement.

5. We never start a war against anyone or country but we will defend our country and our certain rights till the last drop of our blood.

6. No one can defeat us because we have chosen “death proudly is better than live slavery”.

7. No one could show us the evidence for their claims against us, so there is no way to be worried about the usage of it, there are many others around the world who are using their inventions to monitor every second of people life and they have shown many times that they use them against others and humanity.

8. You can’t find a nation or a country that we have stricken to their properties any time; of course we will respond any strike against any of our properties without any hesitate.

9. We love all people around the world who are not against humanty.

Have a nice time

Sina

06:57 AM Feb 04 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

How are you dear friends?

As you know I put this post on my blog too, one of our dear friends has written a comment and I have replied it here you can read those things:

Oscar73

Israel

as i konw the “problem ” is not the satellite…the problem is that u have got a rocket that can reach u.s and Europe.

Hi!

How are you dear  Oscar73 ?

Thanks for your comment.

Of course those countries and any others on their side should be worried about our progress in any field.

But the important thing would be we haven’t been the first attacker to anyone till now and we won’t do that without any good reason.(you can read my last comment on this issue again, please)

They may be able to accuse us but they couldn’t and still can’t prove their claims against us.

So we shouldn’t talk about probabilities or nothing in future or something…

Hope all of us just talk about the true facts in a real world not what we made in our minds.

Have a nice time

Sina

02:09 PM Feb 05 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

06:40 AM Feb 05 2012 | Delete

Oscar73

Oscar73
Israel

Hi saseed 16 ,

I can see that you r very kind and polite person , and all we know that the Iranian people r not like the Ittulah government…. so I want to tell you some things:

The Ittutla regime do not have a pure and peaceful wishes , this fanatical radical regime want to destroy Israel as religious imperative .

Tell me why a country with so many energy resources want nuclear energy ?

Tell me why the opposition in Iran cant live freely and oppressed all over the world?

Tell me why the Ittulah government support in terror all over the world?

Tell me why the Ittulah government support the killer assad in Syria?

The Guardians of the Islamic revolution of iran r like the Nazis with very similar ideology and hierarchy .they see the Golf countries as a part of the antique Persian empire.

That’s why the west , U.S , Saudis’ and even turkey will get rid of this regime sooner or later.

Its not only Israel or the Saudis problem it’s the all world problem!!!  

03:21 PM Feb 05 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

Dear Oscar73!

Thanks for your compliment, it seems you are a polite person and you like to find the truth.

First of all I am not a speaker of government or something and these comments and posts are my own opinions and it would be look like some of other Iranian youths’ ideas (maybe) at least those youth in Iran or any other countries who don’t believe the story is look like what you said.

Secondly hope you don’t expect I should to be killed because I don’t have your opinions in my mind, I mean some people can’t tolerate the opposite opinions and they will fight so easy and … we are just talking and if any of us can prove our opinions, be sure it can’t change the fact which is happening in the real world.

1.       How do you know they don’t have a “peaceful wishes”?

2.       What is the meaning of “peaceful” in your political dictionary? How is it popular or common worldwide?

3.       What is the meaning of “wish” in your political dictionary? How is it popular or common worldwide?

As you know we have to make a base to talk about anything, while we don’t know the meaning of these basic things, the result would be nothing and why we should talk for nothing? I mean it is not clear the meaning of words till we try to make them clear. On the other hand those words may have some different meaning in our minds or in the other people’s minds. So we have to fix the words first and try to answer the questions and ask them one by one (step by step) there is no hurry here.

As you know some misunderstandings would come from the bad definitions.

Sina

03:21 PM Feb 05 2012 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

I dunno why but this kinda reminds me of that pic of Ahmedinijad from this article where he’s showing how many nuclear bombs Iran has got  http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad

09:02 AM Jul 11 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

How are you dear friend,  Nasim ?

It may reminded you what you said, but your comment shows, how you are under pressure of media propaganda. Be sure we don’t have any of them and we don’t need them at all, we believe that, the most powerful thing in the world is our talented youths and their progress in any fields which you can see even under the hardest sanctions, they can learn and build many things like that. It’s better to know our growth rate in sciences is about 11 times over the average of it in the world. So we have the most talented youths of the world who they have found what is their right way to build their beloved homeland ((IRAN)).Iran belongs to Iranians and our youths are trying hard to build it step by step by themselves. Who cares about anything else?!

Have a nice time there.

Sina

07:01 PM Jul 24 2012 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Don’t take me so defensively, I was just joking. Uncyclopedia is dedicated to politically incorrect mis-information. I have respect for the Iranians and do believe in their capability. Iranians are a bunch who are more enlightened than most other Muslim countries and hopefully they can come out of the shackles of the authoritarian regime.

05:26 PM Jul 26 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

How are you dear friend,  Nasim ?

Thanks a lot for your kindness and compliment.

But:

What can I say when you are thinking based on what you want and even you don’t want to try and listen to the voices of the other side of the issue?

Have a nice time

Sina

11:02 AM Aug 03 2012 |