Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are You Human??Then Come And See but ....leave ur comment!!!!

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

The war on Gaza..

this is the second war on Gaza Strip…As usual, No one can speak, can deny or even refuse what is going on against GAza!!!!

Children are killing right now,,,SORRY, not just children but women , old people and innocent persons!!!!

they are victims..they don’t hold guns and attack israel…they r civillians!!!

Show me ur sympathy,

Show me that u refuse such a case in gaza

Show me that you are HUMAN….

PS:u can visit my profile to see the photos of the WAR against Gaza..

07:28 PM Nov 18 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

one picture is better than 1000 lies!

08:57 PM Nov 19 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Shymaa don’t ask me to care then call me a liar. You are in error where the truth of Iraq is concerned. Saddam was an enemy. We don’t ask enemies for things they promised. Saddam promised to allow us to search freely for WMDs then spent ten years breaking his promise. He’s pushing daisies and few here care. End of story. As for you and yours, you’re a bit childish to insult one of the few non muslim Americans who speaks in your defense. Many of my people have died because of your political issues. They’ve been murdered ruthlessly and without mercy. Seek peace before you are completely destroyed or Isreal is. Either way, what you call a nation will be a battle ground forever if you do not and they do not. Stop talking foolishly and consider your own holy words. Killing innocents is wrong and no claim that Allah supports you unconditionally will justify such murders in the name of governments. You are as wrong as they are to use blood in this fashion.

Do you really want all of us to regard all of you as terrorists? You know we kill terrorists without mercy and without hesitation. Not only us, but the European nations, Russia, and Isreal are the same. We all hunt down and target terrorists without mercy. Do you mean to say that all of you, even your youngest babies, are just terrorists waiting to kill? If that’s true what kind of fools would we be not to annihilate you now? Not that we ever would, aside from the immorality of the act we know all Islam would rise against us. But the West will rise against you so you are saying you don’t care if you live or die, as long as Isreal is gone. Knowing that millions who have never been either place will die also. But you don’t care. It’s your way or we all die. Terrorists kill dispicably, a rocket strike is a military response. No one blames Hamas for rockets, but you have in the past acted as badly as any humans in history, and in the name of God too. Shame on you Shymaa.

Your ears are stopped and further talk is a waste. Perhaps a wise muslim who reads this can open your heart. I asked you to comment on the charges that Hamas stations rockets near civilian housing and stores ammuntion in the basements. Your response is attack and misstate.. If Hamas is using civilians to hide munitions, they weren’t the first nor is your response new.  It only alienates.

09:08 PM Nov 19 2012 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

WobblyJoe

in few words :

Israel called us terrorists!!!!!

we r terrorists coz we defend our land and our FREEDOM..

if that the meaning of TERRORISM..then okaaaay..

I AM PROUD TO BE TERRORISM

i guess those words enough and let u read my msg without sending it

let me ask u a question: u said USA, Europian countries, israel and russia kill terrorists without mercy..okaaay

Did IRAQ do anything for ur country?

Did our children in palestine do anything to israel?

then why did u say like terrorists should be killed????

04:44 PM Nov 20 2012 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I don’t think any of us are in favour of the tragic deaths of around 100 innocent civilians, even if we show some undersanding to why it happened.

05:28 PM Nov 20 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Yes, Iraq lied and failed to honor its commitments in surrender following it’s brutal occupation of Kuwait. Terrorists are those who use terror as a weapon. Rocketry is an accepted attack, a proper military response to a foriegn intrusion, but suicide bombers, ambush killers, plane stealers, ship stealers, those who kill their comrades after lying about their oaths, they are terrorists, and they deserve a dogs death. They lie, steal, and murder indiscriminately without concern for guilt or innocence. They pretend they commit these sins in the name of God. Hamas has indeed in the past targeted children and civilians for random murder.  Is that what you are?   Or you could act like every successful movement for 70 years and try non-violent resistence. We fought Iraq like a sovereign nation. They fought honorably and have no reason to be ashamed of themselves even in defeat.  They are not you. There was nothing similar in that confrontation.

I am solidly opposed to tragic deaths and solidly in support of peaceful non-violent resistance. It’s harder to be noble than to kill. And killing only invites the same in return.

05:30 PM Nov 20 2012 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

fabs1: again mindless person

who did force u to come and comment?????

don’t think all people have hearts like stones as u!!!!!

we have kind people as we have cruel as u

don’t talk while u don’t understand..it is my advice for u

07:50 PM Nov 20 2012 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@Shymaa:

I don’t know what I said that offended you so.

I don’t think any of us are in favour of the tragic deaths of around 100 innocent civilians, even if we show some understanding to why it happened.

My understanding meant that although we blame hamas for the conlict, it doesn’t mean we like or support innocents being killed.

08:09 PM Nov 20 2012 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

Fabs1 : really u don’t know?

why do u blame hamas??coz they defent our land and our freedom????

08:32 PM Nov 20 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

If an Isreali walked into a Mosque and opened fire with his rifle, as has happened in the past, that is an act of terrorism, the man who did so is a terrorist, and any who support his action is a servant of our Enemy.

If the IDF flies over and drops a bomb on a rocket or if Hamas fires a rocket into Tel Aviv, that is a military action and not terrorism even if there are collateral innocent deaths.

Does that help you to understand the word? A terrorist uses terror as his weapon. He seeks to cause terror not in those he attacks, but in others and for a political or religious cause. He’s not just a nut who likes killing, he’s a nut who likes killing for a cause. Exchanging rocketfire is stupid but not terrorism. Strapping a bomb under your dress and setting it off in front of a school bus is terrorism. I know nothing of Isreal using prohibited weapons. Enlighten please.

It hasn’t been so long since the ONLY way to bomb a city was to bomb the whole thing flat. Our advancing technology doesn’t change the basic immorality of settling your disputes with violence. You are both wrong. Neither will ever surrender. You both must come together and fix this or your conflict is going to kill millions who aren’t even involved. Too much immaturity, not enough wisdom among our leaders I think maybe.

10:35 PM Nov 20 2012 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Israel targets military targets such as bases and launching pads, but Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Not to mention it has a very low median age, meaning the liikelihood of killing very young victims is high.

Gaza has been controlled by Hamas since the brutal takeover in 2006, who have since turned the Strip into a terror base from which to launch rockets. Since the beginning of this year, 800 rockets had fallen up until last Wednesday. Hamas is the rival of Fatah, and its charter calls for the elimination of Israel and rejects peace. It needn’t also be mentioned again that Hamas is a terrorist group according to the US, EU and Canada. Every country has the right to defend its citizens from attacks such as these.

12:53 AM Nov 21 2012 |