Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Education........Help

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

How do you think, can education spoil your future career? I'm 23 and I had never job, cause I was study. And I have a choise now, to continue my education or beginbuilding my career…. I don't know….Help me please to do a choice….......

10:11 PM Nov 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ida226

China

it is hard to say ..it is important to finish your work at school

12:23 PM Nov 08 2007 |

MKlou

China

i think you should continue your education

12:35 PM Nov 08 2007 |

huwailuyou

huwailuyou

China

In my view ,if you have not economic problem,you'd better stay at school to continue your education.your age is not very old,so you can get a higher  degree,it's very useful for you to get a good job ,so you can get more chances.

01:54 PM Nov 08 2007 |

richard025

China

Coolyou must be from China.and i same to you ,so…i think….dont worry…Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success.

01:58 PM Nov 08 2007 |

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

Laughing Thank you for everybody.
I mean that I'll finish university next year/ And I'm gonna continue my education and get magister's degree….And I don't know It will be right way or not

08:36 PM Nov 08 2007 |

cmon

cmon

Germany

On the one side I agree, that you should learn as most you can.

But to my opinion its also important to get professional knowledge.

Try

09:16 PM Nov 08 2007 |

cmon

cmon

Germany

But to my opinion its also important to get professional knowledge.Try to get a job and make some expirience. You young enough to continue the education 2 or 3 years later.  

cmon

cmon

Germany

But to my opinion its also important to get professional knowledge.

Try

to get

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

Thank you very much. I decided to try…

08:26 PM Nov 14 2007 |

jenny123

China

you should ask yourself if the professional kowledge you learn you are really interested ,if your answer is yes,i adivise you to continue your education,because it will be helpful for your career development.

05:12 AM Nov 15 2007 |