盡可搜尋所有主題為 ESL 的英文課程，例如基礎英文、英文俚語、商用英文以及英文發音！
俚語 - 星期四
實際生活 - 星期三
Do you know someone who is getting married soon? Many people want to get married and live happily every aft...
聽力 - 星期二
Where do you go the most? Do you visit the same places you visited when you were younger? Your favorite pla...
實際生活 - 星期一
Children learn in many different ways. In the US, it is often normal for a kid to have homework to do after...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
電影 - 星期四
At this time of year, teenagers all over the US are thinking about one thing—prom. Prom is a formal d...
實際生活 - 星期三
Sometimes your siblings are your best friends, sometimes they’re your worst enemies, and sometimes th...
聽力 - 星期二
Have you ever worked in a team? Usually, when people work together, someone needs to be the leader. That pe...
實際生活 - 星期一
Traveling can be so much fun! Many people look for cheap accommodations to save money. Youth hostels are a ...
聽力 - 星期五
What do you do when you need to figure something out? You might talk to many people and ask them what they ...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
Do you know what to expect when you become a parent? First, you have a cute and tiny baby who sleeps at str...
Let Me In
There is an expression in English, “Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.” In other words...
All English Grammar
- Zero Conditional
- Modal Verbs
- Present Perfect Tense
- Phrasal Verbs
- Past Progressive Tense
- Simple Past Tense
- Second Conditional
- Passive Voice
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Present Perfect Progressive
- First Conditional
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Simple Future Tense
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Present Progressive Tense
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
The TOEFL® test
建立英文課程，與 Ebaby! 會員一起分享！ 您的線上 ESL 課程可以針對任何主題，譬如英文俚語、商用英文、基礎英文以及英文發音。 您分享的越多，對其他人學習與練習英文的幫助就越大。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
Learn English Online with teacher Bienne.I handle Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Level students.I teach Listening comprehension, conversation,...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- Robot990 and 3 other people commented on the vocab fall in love
- NinOK and 6 other people like the lesson Prenups
- NinOK and 5 other people like the lesson Stomping Ground
one other person like the lesson
other people commented on the lesson
have an issue with
- johnkevinn87 and 13 other people commented on the lesson It Takes Two to Tango
- slephip and 8 other people commented on the lesson English Fluency Blueprint
- muneerahmed1 and 3 other people commented on the lesson Phrases or Words We most likely hear!
- NinOK and 12 other people like the lesson No-Homework Policies
- julito1 and 5 other people commented on the lesson Prenups