Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need to learn english

marce80

marce80

Colombia

Hello!

I am a colombian women and need to learn English.

Who can help me? I could teach spanish.

Thanks!

05:57 AM Dec 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chaskarmukund

India

hello Colombian,

How are you. How about learning English on this site. pl go ahead. would you like to learn lesson by lesson, or u just want conversation, pl respond to go ehad. I am interested only in teaching. As far learning, I will go for Japanese rather than Spanish.

take care,

mdchaskar

07:14 AM Dec 13 2007 |

christia

Philippines

anybody pls help me toimprove my englih.!

07:52 AM Dec 13 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

christia,

Hello. you are welcome. add me to your contact. start chatting on skype or yahoo messenger. pl respond.

take care,

mdchaskar

09:05 AM Dec 13 2007 |

synl

synl

China

I want to improve my English ,I hope you can help me,Thank you !

09:24 AM Dec 13 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

synl,

How are you.

yes. i can. pl join.

mdchaskar

09:52 AM Dec 13 2007 |

marce80

marce80

Colombia

Hello,Thanks for your answer. You are right, I try to improve my english level and I study on this and others sites, but I think that it's not enough because sometimes I need a guide.I want both things. I need to learn lesson by lesson and I would like have conversations or email exchanges to correct my mistakes and learn more.

08:43 PM Dec 13 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

marce80,

Thanks for your response.

You are right. One needs to have guide. Teacher just act like lighthouse. they guide you properly.

You can continue with email exchange. you may send a separate mail to mdchaskaratgmaildotcom

I may give u some exercises and lesson, lets see, how we get along. You are also welcome for chatting on yahoo or skype. my id is the same ]  mdchaskar

you can add to you list of contacts. lets start chatting too, if you wish. Conversation always help to improve the skills.

pl respond.

take care,

mdchaskar

09:42 AM Dec 14 2007 |

entropist

entropist

Turkey

hi, if you want i can help you. I am waiting when you can't sleep.:) i hope to hear from you. have a nice day. bye :):)

09:46 AM Dec 14 2007 |

bizunesh

Ethiopia

How to improve my english languge? please advice.

Thanks

Biz

11:21 AM Dec 14 2007 |

hassan147

Djibouti

Hi everone,

There are only four ways to learn English. First, you have to learn the english grammar(level by level). Second, you have to read a lot like newspapers, magazines and look up in a dictionary the difficult words. Third, you have to listen radio programs(like the VOA Special English), news, watch TV, watch DVD movies with english subtitles. Finally, think in English instead of translating.

Good luck with your english studies.

11:52 AM Dec 14 2007 |