Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Does anyone need help?

summer's_smile

Germany

Hi, my name is Anna, I'm 19, and I'm studying foreign languages in Germany. I speak english, a little french, a tiny bit of spanish, and perfect germanWink.

My english is not perfect, pretty far from it actually, but I like to think that it's quite good. So if anyone needs help and wants me to help him/her, I'm up for it.

Just give me a sign. :)

03:40 PM Nov 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

graceful

graceful

Viet Nam

Hi Anna!
My name is Hoa. I'm 19 too.
My English skills is not good. So I really want to improve it. Can we make friends?
I like music, movies, and go shopping!Smile Oh, I'm online everyday! 
Glad to meet you!

04:57 PM Nov 24 2006 |

betty82

betty82

Poland

Hi my name is Betty,I'm24,I'm speak Polish,Italian, and little English,I'd like meet somebody for the conversation in English but is very dificult for me,

may you help me??? thank you…LaughingBETTY

06:01 PM Nov 24 2006 |

summer's_smile

Germany

Hi, Hoa!

Glad to meet you, too. :) I like music, movies and shopping, as well, so we already have something in common. What kind of music do you like? I like every style, if the voice and the lyrics are nice. What's your favourite movie? I'll befriend you and let you know my msn address via personal message, alright? Take Care

Hi, Betty

I think I'll be able to help you. At least I will do my best. :) Do you have msn? We can talk on there, if you like. I'll send you a personal message, and we can discuss things further. Very nice to meet you, take care

~Anna

07:02 PM Nov 24 2006 |

graceful

graceful

Viet Nam

Hi Anna!
How are you today? Do you go to university today? I have a busy day, so now i just reply for you.
I also like many songs, many kind of music as you. And about movies, I think cartoon is very interesting. Sometime, I watch films with English subtitle.Laughing But my English skills are limited.
 My msn address is . And we can talk on there. OK?
Have a good weekend!

04:36 PM Nov 25 2006 |

graceful

graceful

Viet Nam

Oh i'm sorry. I don't know why my reply like that. I already write my msn address!
It's
OK?
Bye! See you soon

04:43 PM Nov 25 2006 |

graceful

graceful

Viet Nam

Oh i'm sorry. I don't know why my reply like that. I already write my msn address!
It's
OK?
Bye! See you soon

04:43 PM Nov 25 2006 |

graceful

graceful

Viet Nam

Ah!
I can't write my msn address? I don't know why.
Do you know?
Can you give me your msn address? Thank you and goodbye!

04:46 PM Nov 25 2006 |

hermann

hermann

Latvia

It is impossible to write your msn address in this internet page . In my opinion it is because of politic of  englishbaby. If you are really willing to write your msn address use space before and after this sign @ it might help.

08:56 PM Dec 03 2006 |

w119577928

w119577928

China

Hello,Anna.I am Leo,a Chinese people .I have learnt English for 6 years ,I think I can talk with my freinds with it .and now ,I am studying Genman in college .and I need your help. see you.

03:23 AM Dec 11 2007 |

luong hue

luong hue

Viet Nam

Hi, Anna. I am Lily. Nice to meet u. I have learnt English for 3 years in college. But my english is not good, hope u can help me to improve it.Plz reply me if possible

04:45 AM Dec 11 2007 |