Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Girls are more clever than boys.

Mirzogolib

Mirzogolib

Uzbekistan

Girls are more clever than boys.   You   for | against.  Why?

05:04 AM May 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

diddy

Romania

modesty plenty, i'm "for" :)) We, girls, do care about the people around us, about our future, about our hopes and dreams unlike boys who since early ages think about themselves, they doesn't care if they hurt someone and so on. This is regarding the EI ( emotional intelligence). It's well known that at least at this thing we are more clever than the boys. Thinking about pure intelligence ( how much knowledge do we have… won through reading books and so on…) it up to everyone how up he\she did fix/set their limits. It all depends on us. If you choose to be a simple man/woman with a non-very-large luggage of knowledge then : ENJOY YOURSELF BEING A MEDIUM-SKILLED. I repeat myself, IT'S UP TO EVERY ONE what kind of person do they want to be.  Try SURPASS yourselves even though it is very difficult. I stop here not to get you bored. :))

07:34 PM May 06 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

I don't think girls are more clever than boys. It's true that women can think about or do more things at the same time than boys can, and girls become thoughtful and responsible in an earlier age then boys do. I think it's only because we have a different role/part/task in life and we grow up in a different way (biologically and spiritually as well).

This starts in a very early age when parents buy a doll for their daughter and a matchbox for their son. Girls will have pink skirts and boys will have boyish shirts to wear. And this goes on… :) we are just different

11:31 AM May 08 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I don't know exactly..but when I studied from yunior to college, the best student in school was Girls. Seems that was Girl Power..

04:51 AM May 09 2008 |

Crazy_86

Crazy_86

Azerbaijan

I think boys and girls the same!

06:46 AM May 09 2008 |

Tanveer101

Tanveer101

Pakistan

In my opinion Boys are just as clever as girls. But boys are under a lot of pressure besides studies they have many targets to complete but mostly girls only focus on their studies that's why mostly girls take positions in studies. I would like add one more thing here that girls take any matter seriously what they want to do. It would be studies or job etc.

07:22 AM May 09 2008 |

Freeheart

Saudi Arabia

Hi everybody… 

I agree with thehappyumbrella from Philippines

cleverness isn't based on gender.

It's  neutered  to how  far the person take care about himself.

09:04 AM May 09 2008 |

sergeyvlad

Russian Federation

really strange question! lol

how anybody can answer for such questions??

first of all – what do you mean when you say "clever"marks in school?success in life discoveries and inventions??

as i sayed before – very strange question! lol

03:09 PM May 09 2008 |

Ola_Pol

Ola_Pol

Poland

I agree with the person above…clever?   but to be sincere it does not matter what You mean at all because I think we cannot say anything like that unanimously. You know, there are clever girls and clever boys:P clever men and clever women:P Undefined question.

It depends on Your possibilities, your character , not on gender! ( my mind)

Unfortunately sometimes it is said that for example women aren't good at being in a field – policy. Very unsensible! MAny goverments are an explanation for that. I think that we should not look at things from that point of view. That would be a little discrimination for one of genders. Not a good way. My point of view.

04:03 PM May 09 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

I don't think that girls are clever than boys or vice versa. But something that I could agree with Fanni girls do more things than boys at the same time (answering multiple calls and at the same time polishing her fingernail and eating)..haha

Girls can speed clearer and faster than boys. Girls buy things in quantity/bulks whereas boys buy less and quality.

Girls are a good cook when they are housewife, but boys are the best chef when they grow up.

04:10 PM May 09 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

sorry..speak clearer and faster not speed.

Forgive me..

04:14 PM May 09 2008 |