Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how do you know if you're in love?

ayenreyes

ayenreyes

Philippines

when you can't sleep, eat and excited to see the person.

ym: heavenz32

11:17 AM Jun 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

You always see the positive sides than the negative

You would do whatever to make him/her happy

You look forward to seeing him/her again right after you leave him/her home

You will look good on your appearence to impress him/her 

04:57 AM Jun 07 2008 |

mouna

mouna

Tunisia

You become blind to everything else ! You forget the world ! Actually the world becomes too tight to contain you..you go beyond all the limits to build a new world with rosy, flowered, candlelit, romantic dreams.. your heart  quivers, but you don't feel cold! your blood is like fire, but you don't feel hot !

You feel flying high rather than walking on earth.. you spend nights sleepless, talking to yourself, trying to bring your beloved in front of you to sway with you !

Many questions come to your mind..mixed feelings fill your heart..and the answer is only one : "you are in love"

09:46 PM Jun 07 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

when your heart goes pitter-patter, when his figure have been taking up your head all the time, and when the first image comes to your mind at the first moment of the day is him and the last image comes to your mind at the last moment os the day is still be him

11:16 PM Jun 07 2008 |

sma

sma

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

when your heart beats quickly when you saw that person, and you are ready to sacrifice everything only to be with him\her for the rest of your life   

09:53 PM Jun 08 2008 |

rollychip@yahoo.com

Angola

There are many words to express this kind of feeling we are discussing about.

Love is the key and it´s so strange there is no one way of explainning this feeling, but remember love is everything and it is true all of us one day have loved someone maybe you do´nt believe cause you don´t know how to describe this!

02:22 PM Jun 09 2008 |

rollychip@yahoo.com

Angola

there is a chemistry between both persons in love when they see eachother something strange happen between them an unexplainnable thing happens there!

02:25 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Wang Yonglin

China

thinking of sb all the time without a good reason

03:18 PM Jun 09 2008 |

pecador

pecador

Portugal

your heart will tell you if you love
there is no words to describe love
love is so big and the words are so small to describe

05:31 PM Jun 10 2008 |

fattoh06

fattoh06

Yemen

if you dont think abou what he/she say and you can't dissagree whth him/her. You abslutely fill in love.

04:55 PM Aug 15 2008 |

SENHY

SENHY

China

my heart beats quickly when i saw that person.

i don´t know how to describe my moods.

02:51 AM Aug 16 2008 |