Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Help myfriends to get a job

tony.yy

tony.yy

China

I recognized my friends:Kelly Burns  a month ago.She is so sweet and grateful I have not ever seen.So she want to come to Suzhou city for a new job.I had answered her I will try my best to find the job for her.But the result is not so good.I want to get some help from these place,are there a friend who can give me a suggestion or help to find a job for her.

Kelly Burns,she come from America,and want to be English teacher in Suzhou where I have lived .So you can send the message to me(Email box:) if any friend here want to help us.Thank for your grateful help.

11:20 AM Jun 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rickfogata

Ecuador

Philosophise is right. One advice look on daveseslcafe.com they have a lot of postings for jobs abroad and maybe that will give her a headstart

01:56 PM Jun 07 2008 |

tony.yy

tony.yy

China

Thank for your grateful help,Philosophise and Rickfogata..My friends got a bachelor before she go abraod to china for her job.So she work in a middle school of Weifang city which belong to Shandong Province of china.Her desiring to come to Suzhou for her job is urgent thing to her.Are there a shotcut ways to help us to get some immeadiate imformations for her job.

Thanks

03:05 PM Jun 12 2008 |

linjoy

linjoy

China

take your time. I think she can get one nice job easily.

English teachers from USA are welcomed in China everywhere.

So tell your friend come to you and wait her lucky opportunity.

03:35 AM Aug 16 2012 |