Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i need a partner to improve myoral english ability

jack85

jack85

Germany

please help me ,we can improve our english ability together,to begain with,i ll introduce myself briefly ,and i m a colleage student now

my email :

qq:576816215

01:38 PM Dec 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

anelise

anelise

Brazil

Hi there!!

I´ll  be  glad  to help you  to improve your  English, c´z  you´ll be helping me as well.. My name is  Anelise,  and  I´m fm Brazil. What   about   you?? 

06:03 PM Dec 25 2006 |

harpyeagle

Panama

best wishes for you jack85 if we are in this page is because we want to improve our english so write me and we ´ll have conversations by phone my e-mail is

09:33 PM Dec 27 2006 |

marimar

Argentina

Hi, my name is Marimar. I'm from Argentina and I also need a partner to improve my English. I would be glad to meet you as a friend. If ypu want to write me, my e-mail is:

12:12 AM Dec 28 2006 |

harpyeagle

Panama

hi captain and friends please send me your e mails and lets practice our english

07:46 PM Dec 28 2006 |

hemolin

hemolin

Turkey

ı want imrove my english if you want too ı am wait for you

10:37 AM Dec 29 2006 |

emraan

emraan

Maldives

am looking for some one who can help me outt.

12:02 PM Dec 29 2006 |

sanjay

sanjay

India

Hi, I want to imporve my spoken as well written english, anyone would plz help me. I would be glad if somebody comes to help.

10:16 AM Dec 30 2006 |

farhu

farhu

Spain

Hi there I would like to talk with everyone who want to practice english conversation, we could improve our skills together. My e.mail

07:02 PM Jan 24 2007 |

4integrity

4integrity

Viet Nam

hi every body , very happy to joy your partners , but one difficult thing is how come we make conversation ,we can only improve our listenning, reading, writing skills, but speaking :-( , anyone have any ideas? by the way, my name Liem, 29 of age,  from Viet Nam, and Liem means integrity in english. nice to be friend you all.

03:54 AM Jan 25 2007 |

omer_007

omer_007

Pakistan

hey sweet zozo,how r u?my email address is (lovelyboy_21century) its for yahoo and hotmail. if any body wanna improve ur english so pls contact wid me.v ll improve together.i'll be v gald.thnx buddy bye    

07:11 AM Jan 25 2007 |