Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

am_al

am_al

Egypt

hi ,im amal ,im looking for friends ,just like u want to improve my english. im english teacher but not very good at speaking,  i hope u be my friend

07:04 AM Jun 23 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi amal! nice to meet you here, I'm glad to be your friend and hope we can keep in touch and further our friendship.

07:48 AM Jun 23 2008 |

setter

Turkey

hi me too  came. ı am anıl from turkey.ı am  17 years old

09:40 AM Jun 23 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi setter! I'm glad to be your friend.

06:49 AM Jun 24 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi rxning,

My name is Zaw from Yangon,Myanmar.I desire to share life experiences among you and me.If you don't mind,telling me about anything you like and we will discuss this factor so that to improve your english level and also to improve my level.

Regard.

03:19 PM Jun 25 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

Hi Amal,

how you been doing hope that all well, my name is Magdy from Dubai, pls add me& let's be friends, my email :

Regards

Magdy

04:28 PM Jun 25 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw! I'm glad to receive your reply, I agree with your suggestion,I don't mind, I like reading and music and slow run and train my muscle, and you?of course ,I want to know about  you and your country,I hope you can tell me about you and your country if you don't mind.china and Myanmar is neighborly country ,two country is always is friendly,so I'd like to be your friend.that is all for today, bye

best regards

rxning 

12:35 AM Jun 26 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi rxning,first I want to know the phoneme of your name,because I don’t know how to call your name.So please write the phonetic of your name.

You already said that you like reading.Good,me too.I like to read biographical stories,history of the world and true story of the world event.Sometime,I read Chinese history.I have been to Beijing at 2004.While I was staying in Beijing I visited to forbidden city.That place is extremely interesting.

Sometime I listen old classic songs.My favourite song is “the carnival is over”sung by Beetles.Also I like Carpenter’s songs such as “yesterday once more” “top of the world”

But I don’t like hip hop.

I was born in Yangon.My grand father is half Chinese.I already married and have a son.my occupation is senior engineer.I’m mechanical engineering degree holder.

I will expect your reply.

Best wishes

Zaw.

03:32 PM Jun 26 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi my older brother! first please allow me call you like this ,because your are elder than me, I should regard you,Chinese's custom is regard elder and love younger.  I'm glad to receive your message again,you ask me what my name's pronunciation is, I may tell you ,my name pronunciation is "rongxining", this is pinyin of Chinese, your grand father is half Chinese, I want to know whether you can speak Chinese? I' m same with you, I' m married and have a son, my  occupation is accountant, I' m managing degree holder,due to my English is poor,so I want to improve my English, I hope you can help me in English if you like,finally , wish you peace and happiness.

best wishes

rongxining 

01:50 AM Jun 27 2008 |

chilneal

Liberia

HI MY IN COMING FRIEND,
I WANT TO BE UR FRIEND, BECAUSE I WANT TO STUDY ENGLISH WITH U. THIS IS MY ADDRESS .
AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS 002316582844. PLS CALL ME.
THANK
CHILNEAL

12:19 PM Jun 27 2008 |