Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

English Talk

Thanksgiving For Help After Earthquake

OLDOILMAN

OLDOILMAN

Kazakhstan

Thanksgiving For Help After Earthquake (by Free)  In May 12,2008,A massive earthquake stroked my hometown, county Wenchun, Sichuan province.More than 12 million persons were hit.More than 180 thousand people were injured.More than 6 thousand persons dead ……The sad news shakes up all over the world.Sorrow and pain fill up very Chinese heart. Billions people on the seven seasare giving us a hand.Although the ways from land, water and air were all obstructed,they have being rapidly digged through by bare feet and hands in strong aftershocks.Urgent succors and things have being rapidly transported to the disaster areas.The buried has being rapidly digged out.The wounded has being rapidly medical treated.The growing disasters being removed one by one.I believe that many new homesteads will be rapidly rebuilt under powerful leading of Chinese government In the near future. I deputy my hometown dumb millions to extremely thanks for all helps!Thanks Chinese people and government!Thanks very one who given help for uson the whole world!

05:49 PM Jun 24 2008 |