Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How you improve your English? Methods?

whyalien

whyalien

Kyrgyzstan

My native language is not English, but as world started already to speak in English every boy and girl from Central Asia who want to be sure in his/her future tries to learn English, learning is not difficult if you have excited lessons and if you living in English speaking city, but i am from Central Asia and as everybody knows we do not use English to speak with each other, as you already undersood my aim is to get help about how to improve my English!  You can write here about your method of improving English! Maybe your method can help me, thanks for your attention bye contact:whyalien#gmail.com and sh_obidjon#hotmail.com

03:43 PM Feb 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vijaysekar

vijaysekar

India

Talk to friends who are also learning English. Make a rule that perhaps for an hour, or when you go out together, you will only speak English to each other! Find native English-speaking people who will give you conversation practice.

10:07 AM Feb 22 2007 |

erwinmak

erwinmak

Philippines

Work in a call center dude!!!watch a lot of American movies,master the grammar and practice

03:35 AM Mar 01 2007 |

gnoooo3

gnoooo3

Saudi Arabia

To Speak  English With Who Is Can Help You  To Learn More Wink

12:36 AM Mar 02 2007 |

sukihou

sukihou

China

THIS IS GOOD PLACE FOR STUDY ENGLIGH.

I ALSO WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENLISH, SO HOPE CAN MAEK SOME FRIENDS AND STUDY TOGEHTER.

03:43 AM Mar 03 2007 |