Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what will you do if you be an(admin)in ebabywebsite just for one day!?

memo92

memo92

Qatar

I was bored and i was thinking of this Q..and I really want to know your answers:)

I know it is fun to be admin but it come with alot serious stuff xD

11:15 PM Oct 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

memo92

memo92

Qatar

hahahahahaha good one grandpa!

hahahahahCool

11:26 PM Oct 01 2008 |

memo92

memo92

Qatar

lol..

thanks alot for your lovely comments guys

hahahahah..I will say what i will do after i see all of my friend's replys

yeah when i'm bored i come up with ideas like this,,,lol

thanks again (rose wood)

11:35 PM Oct 01 2008 |

wushu

wushu

Algeria

well…hmm… to be honest i won't agree or lets say i'll quit.

being an admin ain't fun at all, i rather prefer running away from the admin from room to room and enjoying being kicked out, it's a good feeling… really Tongue out

11:36 PM Oct 01 2008 |

memo92

memo92

Qatar

bad boy…lol

i will say it again for you..'' it is just nenvr enough for ya''

hahahahaha,,you like to  get kicked out alot..funny

i wish the admin replys here and have fun with us

hahahahahahaha

11:39 PM Oct 01 2008 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

hey memo, sorry for the late reply :$ .... well, I wanna be an admin why not :P I wanna see what will stupid pple there do when they know that I have the authority there ?!! Will they stop acting stupid or not :P !!!! Will the authority shut their mouths or not !!! Will they stop hating me or not !!!Ialready knew these Qs' answers .. and stupid pple won't change they r stupid for the rest of their life :P

mmm also I wanna ban & kick when I be depress :P …  wushu's group be ready :D I will kick u guys soon :D

there is another thing .. I don't wanna be admin for one day :P

09:02 AM Oct 02 2008 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

who doesn't want the authority here ({) !!! don't lie to ur self and tell us that u don't want authority and the power !!  and by saying "Don't any of you think of negotiation or communication?" u reflect that there is something to discuss on ebaby's chat ({) !!! Come on, if there is something wanna discuss it there go and see it by urslef ({) u will find sex's topic ({) if u wanna the real thing !! isn't the authority better than sex's stuff !! 

and the other thing, when I said stupid I meant it, and I won't explain it to u why they r stupid go and see it by urself . maybe others think that I am stupid ({) .. who knows({) !! and who cares ({) !!

the last thing,why did u come with Bush & Americans !!!! Do u think that the world and ebaby are the same !!I think u r a guy who takes every thing seriouse !! this topic was for fun … and with fun we can touch the sun ({) 

So, take ur serious mood away from us :) 

01:38 PM Oct 02 2008 |

omar_beyaty

Iraq

I will:

1- reveal the identity of who enter with bi-nicknames, thinking they will tease the all.

2- banning all they have letters as names ,than that thier real names….e.g.UHO

. 3- kicking out the ppl who are cant talking in good manner in rooms.

4- last and no least , i know they wont allow me to be admin…due to my creulity of dealing with members…but the clean place better than the dirty humans. 

05:37 PM Oct 06 2008 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

LOL … I think I am the only one whom do u know with LETTERS .. :D .. you did not need to order words for making this long sentance (lol) u know that u waste ur effort when u ordered it :D ….. BTW, you were not on my bannin list but after reading your reply I will rethink about it :| ....... and I am sure that will drive me to put you on my top of my list :P

09:12 PM Oct 06 2008 |

Hammada001

Hammada001

Netherlands

If i saw u, i would always kick u out.

hhhheheh

01:41 AM Feb 09 2009 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

sillies..laughing in the name of also a silly- admin

09:53 AM Jul 25 2009 |