Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what is the happiness

juvechen

China

Perhaps it all the time in  our life,Cherish it,baby!

05:30 AM Nov 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

juvechen

China

Happiness is a journey,not a destination

http://blog.sina.com.cn/nddln20    welcome to my blog!!!

05:33 AM Nov 20 2008 |

MarcosPT

Portugal

hm thats a very good question and it could be answer easily with quotes that once someone said but its a very hard question. i think hapiness is in the achivement of your goals, your life goals. But lucky the one who are able to find hapiness in the way to conquer is dreams. i mean when you achieve your dream you find hapiness proud etc but in the way you lost too much energy and if you cant find hapiness in that way your dream will be empty, and you will feel that it was too much effort and you conquer nothing. so try to be hapy while you are trying to be even more happy, and remember this world sucks.

10:23 PM Nov 21 2008 |

marcosgarcia

Mexico

is something what many people is loocking for,especialy in those days.Smile

01:40 AM Nov 22 2008 |

BOBOBOBO

China

Happiness is great word ….i think .when u are stay with ur family and be happy everyday,,and achieve your dreams..that is happiness ..happiness does not mean ,,u have a lot moneys ….

03:35 AM Nov 22 2008 |

BOBOBOBO

China

hi …friends ..wanna make friends with u ..i come from China …a chinese's girl ….i am intersted in ur country's cluture ..

wating ur replay …

my MSN:

03:38 AM Nov 22 2008 |

leo

Uzbekistan

HAPPINESS.   PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT DIFFERENT . iN MY MIND FEEL  YOURSELF IN SAFETY, DO THE JOB THAT YOU LOVE, TO BE IN ATTENTION OF YOURS KIN & KENS, BROUGHT UP YOURCHILDREN AS A REAL MEMBERS OF SOCIETY, LIVE WITH FOOL OF LIFE

09:33 AM Nov 22 2008 |

faiz alsali

Yemen

hi everyone ….

the happiness in short words when you r muslim you will feel happy really … try and see the different

yours'''

10:28 AM Nov 22 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Happiness is the internal feeling, for it there is no any specific reason.sometimes u get happiness on just any one's smile and sometimes u achieved the thing but u don't feel happy.it depends on mood  

02:22 PM Nov 22 2008 |

anzhela

anzhela

Germany

happiness may be much things happiness is when someone needs u,  when someone loves u,, when someone cant live without u. hapiness is when u get ur goals, when u feel satisfied but hapiness is dangerous may be it becomes  instantaneous u must be carefully with hapiness

09:01 AM Nov 23 2008 |

cherry_love_girl

Bahrain

i think that there is alot of kinds of happiness ,happiness of sucecc in anything you do,   happiness is see even smile in the child face, and the most likely happeness 4 me is the happiness when you connect the god..and so on and it is depent on the person

10:55 AM Nov 23 2008 |