Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need a friend to talk in english.

sundoo

sundoo

South Korea

I need a friend to talk in english. I'm from Korea.

Let's talk in MSN. Please inform me your MSN.

Thanks all readers!

07:59 AM Mar 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

american-English

United States

Greetings! I am willing to be your friend to talk in English with! I am a native American of European decent. I have had several college English courses,so if you want me to correct your English please let me know. I look forward to you introducing your self to me. Please be adviced I am only on the computer on the weekends, North American time. I do not have MSN. I do have AOL= AmericaOnLine if you want to do a search and install it. I have the call sign tlkda on the AOL system, AIM=AmericaInstantMessage.

Until I see words from you, best wishes!

05:57 AM Mar 17 2007 |

wufangying

wufangying

China

hi, my name is wufangying ,i'm from china jiangxi ,i'm in china  kunshan working now.i can speak english a little.i need a friend to talk in english too.can you add my QQ or E-Mail ?my QQ is 258352538,my e-mail is   .thanks very much .

06:16 AM Mar 17 2007 |

wufangying

wufangying

China

hi ,my name is wufangying,i'm from china jiangxi, i'm in china kunshan working now,kunshan near shanghai, can you teach me english?i can speak english a little.thanks.can you add my QQ or e-mail ?my QQis 258352838 and my e-mail is  .thanks .

06:18 AM Mar 17 2007 |

american-English

United States

Hi! I am willing to help you. I am not a professional teacher. You can e-mail me at friend12be @ yahoo dot com . Hope you can understand, there are no spaces between the words. Please tell me about yourself!

06:33 AM Mar 17 2007 |

american-English

United States

The dot is . in the e-mail above I hope I can help you!

06:35 AM Mar 17 2007 |

american-English

United States

Wufangying,

Would you please write me a letter and send it to me through the post office to

David, Post Office Box 23368,Baltimore, Maryland 21203, United States of America?

Please tell me about your self, your family and the place you live, I will send back to you corrections. I can not talk by voice from my computer. I do want to help you, but this place does not allow you to put e-mail addresses.

Sincerely,

Dave

07:04 AM Mar 17 2007 |

american-English

United States

Will you try to talk to me here? Wufangying, want to help you, not sure how!

07:15 AM Mar 17 2007 |

sanaythar

sanaythar

Myanmar

hello wufun,,,glad to see u…i also want to make friend with u too,i m from myanmar,u know my place?I doesn't use QQ chat ,but most of chinese people use that chat.i have only yahoo id,if u want to be.also let me know ur id and hope to see ya in there soon.

07:34 AM Mar 17 2007 |

sarose

Sudan

my name is reem from sudan  i speak english but iwant to improve my language and looking forwards to speak english influency ineed afriendto talk in english my email  rere_husam@ yahoo.com 

09:07 AM Mar 17 2007 |

american-English

United States

I can not help with voice communication, unless it is by tape via the post office. My computer can not take voice communication. I do not have the equipment to have voice via the computer. I can help with written communication.  I am sorry if I dis-appoint anybody. I can not help not having the equipment.

I hope I can help with the written English that you all make. I am only on the computer on the weekends.

Sincerely,

A person who wants to help.

01:39 AM Mar 19 2007 |