Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what can i do to cheer my self up if i was sad or my heart was broken ?

Allan69

Allan69

Jordan

plz help :(

02:51 AM Dec 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lord86865

China

If u can't ,time will help u.Everything will be OK!

05:40 AM Dec 23 2008 |

王婉玉

王婉玉

China

My  dear  friend  I  can  understand  your  feeling .BUt   l   think  you   should   be   activty  in   your  life  ,no   matter  what   problems   you  met  .YOU  should   tell  youselfe  that   you   are   good  ,you  are   a   sunshine   boy   or  gril .

You   can   hear   Avril's  song      Complicated   is   a   wonderful    song  

07:03 AM Dec 23 2008 |

ch3rrybl0ss0m

France

hang out with friends; go out, do stuff you like, but don't stay locked up by yourself, just do anything to distract you from the reason for your feeling sad and miserable

07:50 AM Dec 23 2008 |

Christine_Daae

Russian Federation

Be strong! a person can do a lot if he wants, just work with yourself, don't let yourself be sad, miserable for a long time - it is weakness…and I'm sure you don't want to be weakWink

07:20 PM Dec 23 2008 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

talk with someone you trust and love,listen to your favourit music.and finally don't think about what bothers you just forget it!!! 

08:42 PM Dec 23 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Try this…Previously when someone getting into sad moments or broken heart, they were crying..but now not anymore… they were singing..my friends broke up with his girlfrend..he just sing and sing, song after song (sad song that is)in the karaoke launge… i just can ask him .."when is my turn to sing.."?well.., we gave him some times that night for him to forget his sorrow…thats the friends are for…

11:07 AM Dec 24 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

do ur hobbies! Or if u love to create something, u can create songs, poems, pictures based on ur problem. I do that everytime I feel sad, have problems, atc. and it made me feel more relax then…

04:50 PM Dec 24 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Some other ways is to go on a high ground (a hill)and yelling as loud as you can..but make sure that there's nobodys around..cause they might think that you're crazy…..or bring someone who has the same problem…Smile

03:00 AM Dec 25 2008 |

timec2

China

read replys above

07:43 AM Dec 25 2008 |

wangxugangzy

China

you can watch some sentimental movies and cry as possible as you can,then go to have a long time sleep.Next day,you will find that  the sun rises and sunshine is so lovely.try it.

11:36 AM Dec 25 2008 |