Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

do you believe there is life on Mars?

mubrik

Oman

I've just finished watching a TV program about life on mars. They interviewed both skeptics and believers. it was very enjoyable TV program . What about you….do you believe there is life on Mars?

09:58 AM Jan 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Carlos Estrella Tello

Ecuador

I THINK THAT THERE IS LIFE ON MARS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALONE INTHE UVIVERSE

01:36 PM Jan 16 2009 |

Carlos Estrella Tello

Ecuador

I THINK THAT THERE IS LIFE ON MARS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALONE INTHE UVIVERSE

01:36 PM Jan 16 2009 |

Jery Draic

Jery Draic

Germany

so far scientists found out, there is no life on mars, at least no lifeform to catch with your eyes, but microscopic one´s. That´s there. But Mars is a bit to hostile for a bigger lifeform

07:45 PM Jan 16 2009 |

Kyle A

Kyle A

United States

I don't think there is life on Mars… Perhaps there is life on one of Jupiter's moons. One is thought to possibly have aquatic creatures under the ice…

01:39 AM Jan 17 2009 |

Bellacos

Dominican Republic

I think that maybe there was , but  Im sure we are not the only people in the universe.

02:58 AM Jan 17 2009 |

lukeyy

lukeyy

China

I think there maybe was, but now , I don't think so. Because so far there is no practical evidence for the life existing on the Mars. But I think there maybe is life on other planet, we are not alone in the universe.

04:29 AM Jan 17 2009 |

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

I doubt there is now, very possibly there is some microbial life, but it's unlikely. At one time possibly. There are a couple of other options, Europa and one of saturn's moons are good candidates as they seem to have the essential ingredients. Certainly there's no 'intelligent' life, though sometimes I wonder if there's any of that down here on earth either ;)

Andi

05:30 AM Jan 17 2009 |