Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Some help for English learners.......

ElizabethS

United Kingdom

Want help learning English? 

Check out our newsletter and you can get advice and tips sent straight to your inbox!

English4U is a brand new e-letter that will help you succeed in English! Sign up now to get this newsletter, which is full of learning tips, help and advice, interesting facts about the English language, and much more!

Sign up to join our FREE mailing list now! Register here: http://www.qgroupplc.com/category/registration

Enjoy learning!

Smile

04:07 PM Mar 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

Thanx alot…it's useful

i like these kind of sites :)

09:12 PM Mar 11 2009 |

GaLaxY

GaLaxY

Saudi Arabia

Thank u darling .

for you (f)

10:21 PM Mar 11 2009 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

This is spam, of course. While the newsletter is free, the lessons are not. Our new 'friend' ElizabethS is a new member, has no friends and this is her only post so it's rather obvious that she/he is part of the company. 

Sure, sign up for the free newsletter if you want but take a look at the first issue. It's one page, has about five tips on it and two homonyms are described. You could learn more on Ebaby for free in one lesson. 

To me, and everyone can decide on their own, I think it is disgusting that a company would come here to a completely free site and spam members in an open forum. It says something about the company itself, really. If a company would spam like that, then it's not a very reliable or trustworthy company in my eyes. You've been warned! 

11:53 AM Mar 12 2009 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

I see one of their head offices is in Israel! That should go over well here. Talk about market research! 

12:16 PM Mar 12 2009 |