Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

your greatest hobby/passion

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

What's your greatest hobby or passion?

As far as I'm concerned is running. I started doing jog one year ago just to move my body and now I'm mad for it. For 3 months I joined competitive running races and I began to run many distances. Last sunday I ran for 30 km inside a wood made of a difficolt paths.

On July 12th I'm going to do 35 km and I'm traing to join the marathon of Nice (France) – 42 km - on November. 

you're right, I'm quite mad but I think everyone should have a hobby or passion to follow to live on great lines! CoolLaughing

10:39 AM Jun 21 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

:-(

India

Wow! It is really passionate to hear that!Hope you would join the marathon and why not, may be, win it. 

I envy you Europeans! What an exposure you people enjoy.

My passion is to study books. I love them. They are my soul. Current Politics, Economics, History and philosophy- I read whatever I find! Besides- literature, especially poetry is also my favorite. 

10:55 AM Jun 21 2009 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

WOW,  Manu, that's great!!  I thought your hobby was cycling?  Do you exercise regularly to keep fit?

That forest is wonderful , I would prefer to run there in winter or fall but not in hot summer time?  :)

08:35 AM Jun 23 2009 |

salmonbell1

Singapore

My hobby/Passion is all about fishing. I do lot of salt fishing. Will post some pictures soon.

11:02 AM Jun 23 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

my hobby is swimming. And If I have much money, I go to  one of beautiful islands in my country for snorkling..

But if I don't have money, I would like to sleep…Frown

05:56 AM Jun 24 2009 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

My greatest passion or hobby is walking i like to walk alot whenever i have the chance or free i use this time in walking

i wish if i walk for along period witout stopping

12:38 PM Jun 24 2009 |

Irekida

Irekida

Kazakhstan

Hi.  Studying books is so interesting. I like them too but I can't read everithing I meet. Books about history (not historical novels), art and fantasy – this is my passion. Recently i've read 15 fantasy books of an russian writer.It was like a storm. I couldn't do anithind to make myselvf to do anything except reading!I coudn't stop reading!!!

05:58 PM Jun 24 2009 |

lada 1

lada 1

Poland

Hi.i like to watch different films.

11:18 AM Jun 25 2009 |

dreamerhh

Oman

reading novels and potrey ,it is my greatest passion

04:10 AM Jun 26 2009 |