Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

The Simpsons and The Family Guy

daddona

daddona

United States

Many of you may have watched these two Tv shows :The Simpsons and The Family Guy. I find them very entertaining and hilarious. Some say that Family Guy is a plagarized version of the Simpsons. but I think Family guy funnier and more mature. for language learners, these shows can teach a great deal of information about the American culture and communication.

09:05 PM Feb 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Absolutely. I agree with you about "Family guy". Polemic and full of a twisted sense of humor, I think "Family…" has probed to be capable to reinvent itself and make you think using parodies and funny situations. My favorite characters are Stewie and Brian… I love´em!!!

06:23 PM Feb 18 2010 |

leegrace

Germany

Simpsons is my fave anime series, I also like Family Guy but if i have to choose one then it will be Simpsons. I love to Watch Simpsons Online and also downloaded all the episodes of season 22 at my own PC.

12:28 PM Mar 08 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

08:56 AM Mar 09 2011 |

bleespoorpa

United States

I am hooked up with The Simpons Tv show. Especially i like Homer and Bart Simpson. They both are hilarious and their funny deeds make my laugh burst out.Laughing I always watch the simpsons online on laptop. 

06:22 AM Mar 30 2011 |

kavintenison

United Kingdom

I like to watch The Simpsons.

12:36 PM Apr 09 2011 |