Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

You can improve your skill

Mostafa5

Mostafa5

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi.i want improve my english cuz i have target.the science language is english.when a baby coming into this world not be able too talk and speak.children look and hear at us.they learn from us when we talk together then they want talk too us ,they talk with very mistakes and miss the words and structures.they repeat them ,repeat repeat repeat … and we solve them or they learn by themselves day by day and they use them in other situation.if a child who have 7 years old and take her/his a literature book never can understand that.isn't is?!          so learning a (new) language is time consuming.in other hand i think and i have faith in when we can teach our language,we can understand how we can learn other languages(eg i have this chance to learn farsi to a chines guy,then i can found how can i learn a new language,first i must teach some words and make sentences with them or no, its better to say some sentences and let them thinking about sentences and learn words by themselves.)              i think if we can learn how its possible to understand a new language its become easiest to learn. 

08:30 PM Aug 08 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

miss blue

miss blue

Jordan

I agree with you =)

and i think most members in Ebaby are improving their english too by participating in Ebaby =)

hope to improve our english as much as possible =) 

05:04 PM Aug 09 2010 |

alicelong

alicelong

China

yes,very good

10:00 AM Aug 11 2010 |

motorola_g10

Egypt

Hi mostafa
When we going to instute to learn english or any other language they said u should wait and learn for 2years. After that u will be less than perfect
The same thing !! The child borm and he wait 2years to be less than perfect to learn his parent language

05:22 PM Aug 14 2010 |