Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

do you think mom is the best?

xue_yao

Viet Nam

Always remember to love your mother because you only have one mother in your lifetime.

07:01 AM Jan 11 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

soko87

soko87

Mongolia

MOther i like this word ever and love her so much. unportunately since i have came to germany i had just one time to see her and i am missing her so much now. kkk but i always call her and ask how is she doing??. i love u mom :)) 

08:57 PM Jan 12 2011 |

charming princess

Saudi Arabia

Yeah. I love my Mom and I love my dad , too. They both are the best !

10:22 AM Jan 13 2011 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

EVERYBODY CAN BE MOTHER BUT NOT MUMMYSmile

02:23 PM Jan 13 2011 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

YES OF COURSE ALL MOMS ARE THE BEST, IT IS NOT EASY TO BE MOM COS EVERBODY CAN BE MOTHER BUT NOT MOM!....ACCORDING TO OUR BELIEF THERE IS A PROVERB SAYS THAT; THE HEAVEN/PARADISE UNDER FEET OF MOMS….WHO THOSE MAKE HAPPY THEIR PARENTS HERE IN THIS WORLD, THEY BUILD PLACE IN PARADISE/ENNAH…....IN NEXT WORLD…..:)))))

02:37 PM Jan 13 2011 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

YES OF COURSE ALL MOMS ARE THE BEST, IT IS NOT EASY TO BE MOM COS EVERBODY CAN BE MOTHER BUT NOT MOM!....ACCORDING TO OUR BELIEF THERE IS A PROVERB SAYS THAT; THE HEAVEN/PARADISE UNDER FEET OF MOMS….WHO THOSE MAKE HAPPY THEIR PARENTS HERE IN THIS WORLD, THEY BUILD PLACE IN PARADISE/JENNAH…....IN NEXT WORLD…..:)))))

02:38 PM Jan 13 2011 |

xue_yao

Viet Nam

In my opinion, people  loving mom should express their love by action rather than saying

04:07 PM Jan 13 2011 |

Salem Omar

Salem Omar

Malaysia

i love you mom. i miss her so much. when i call her i fell like i am superman 

i love u mom 

06:42 PM Jan 18 2011 |

BernieK

Russian Federation

I think the relationship with your mother is the most difficult one in the world, because she is the closest person in the world to you. She is the person who has given you life. Being very close with a person automatically brings many problems. It is very hard, but you are not allowed to ever take it for granted. In most cases, your mother cares more about you, than anyone else in the world.

02:06 PM Jan 19 2011 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

YES OF COURSE ALL MOMS ARE THE BEST, IT IS NOT EASY TO BE MOM COS EVERBODY CAN BE MOTHER BUT NOT MOM!....ACCORDING TO OUR BELIEF THERE IS A PROVERB SAYS THAT; THE HEAVEN/PARADISE UNDER FEET OF MOMS….WHO THOSE MAKE HAPPY THEIR PARENTS HERE IN THIS WORLD, THEY BUILD PLACE IN PARADISE/JENNAH…....IN THE NEXT WORLD…..:)))))

12:03 PM Jan 20 2011 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

I love you mom ,please die :}} this is a funny book name ,but some times jokes include some truth {unfortunatly }

03:56 PM Nov 08 2011 |