Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

In fact, reading makes us feel better !

silentsun

silentsun

Turkey

I love reading and I read “Gone with the wind ” last weekend. (what a thick book=) and while i am reading, i forget the problems and it really helps me to understand something. Do  you love reading?

03:25 PM May 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ms.Moonlight

Oman

sometimes I love reading.

05:45 PM May 17 2011 |

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

It’s one of my passion:D  Silentsun- I’ve read it also, so completely understand what do you mean by forgetting problems:) The most beautiful is that books are endless, they always are the sourse of the greatest feelings . It’s like living on this world twice… last time I read great book of Janusz Wiśniewski ” Samotność w sieci”(“Loneliness in the Net”) and it was amazing experience! Unfortunately you can find this book only in russian,vietnamese,croatian and czech translations.

Take care ^^

12:24 PM May 18 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

i would  like  some  book

but I do not like fairy tales

06:44 PM May 18 2011 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

Janusz Wiśniewski ” Samotność w sieci”(“Loneliness in the Net”)

I just don’t get it . Please, someone, tell me Im not alone thinkin’ this book is crap. 

05:24 PM May 20 2011 |

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

theMasterM
inD

no thanx :) it’s really great book ,you will not  regret :)

my_high_IQ
In fact, Loneliness in the NET  is a paradoxal title . As we know internet connects people. Maybe it sounds as if it’s the next “crap book” but I can reassure you that it is NOT ( in my opinion of course)

I read it in one day and can say that it’s one of those books which evoke all the best feelings human posses. It’s hard to find book which makes you laugh, moves you and makes you cry in such delicate and normal way.

Maybe if you read it your opinion will change. Or maybe not. But judging without reading it is unfair.
 Take care :)

01:22 PM May 21 2011 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

Roxolanka

hey, please remind me, did I say I had not read it?

08:29 PM May 22 2011 |

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

my_high_IQ

no you didn’t. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

So you’d read it … Would you like to tell something more about this book? Especially: Why it didn’t commend you? I’m really curious why your opinion about it is so bad.

08:45 PM May 22 2011 |

flylover

flylover

Georgia

reading is the only one thing i love and will love in my life

08:59 PM Jun 17 2011 |