Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Stupid question - smart answer

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

A kinda old game that we already played here long ago :)

I’d like to revive it now.

One asks something stupid, next answers and posts his/her own question.

Example: Why the Earth is round?

– Because she is a sister of other planets in Solar system :)

Let’s start.

P.S. Don’t be afraid to ask something stupid, it’s just for fun :)

11:11 AM Jan 23 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

because two opposite sex actract better than the same

why we have two eyes, two ears and just one brain?

05:01 AM May 14 2013 |

Orchestra

Orchestra

Russian Federation

“why we have two eyes, two ears and just one brain?” - I guess, one eye, ear and even leg and arm are possessed by evil daemon inside us making us notice and do bad things and the other ones belong to sweet angel pushing us to figure out when our helping hand is needed and to do good despie everything. However, the brain is a shared territory when it’s all up to what human being decides – it’s a pot for mixing views and thoughts on all we deal with. And this mixture exactly produces our unique and various identities.=) (hope, it was pretty smart)

Why are those huge trees in the garden can easily fit into the small frame of my window when I’m looking through it?

06:55 AM May 14 2013 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Because someone who loves you thought to give you a nice present, and as he loves you so much, he was be able to put those huge trees in the screen of your small window frame.

Where am I when my mind gets blank?

08:24 AM May 14 2013 |