Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

dissertation help, dissertation help india, Dissertation India, dissertation writers, india dissertations

dissertation help

United States

Thesis Writing  
I. Thesis structure
Title Page
Title (including subtitle), author, institution, department, date of delivery, research mentor, mentor’s institution

Abstract
A good abstract explains in one line why the paper is important. It then goes on to give a summary of your major results, preferably couched in numbers with error limits. The final sentences explain the major implications of your work. A good abstract is concise, readable, and quantitative. 
Length should be ~ 1-2 paragraphs, approx. 400 words.
Absrtracts generally do not have citations.
Information in title should not be repeated. 
Be explicit. 
Use numbers where appropriate.
Answers to these questions should be found in the abstract: 
What did you do? 
Why did you do it? What question were you trying to answer? 
How did you do it? State methods.
What did you learn? State major results. 
Why does it matter? Point out at least one significant implication.

Table of Contents
list all headings and subheadings with page numbers
indent subheadings
it will look something like this:

Page #
List of Figures 
List of Tables 
Introduction 
     subheads …? 
Methods 
     subheads …? 
Results 
     subheads …?  
Discussion 
     subheads …?  
Conclusion 
Recommendations 
Acknowledgments 
References 
Appendices 
List of Figures
List page numbers of all figures.
The list should include a short title for each figure but not the whole caption. 
List of Tables
List page numbers of all tables.
The list should include a short title for each table but not the whole caption. 
Introduction
You can’t write or thesis writing a good introduction until you know what the body of the paper says. Consider writing the introductory section(s) after you have completed the rest of the paper, rather than before
 Visit http://www.dissertationhelp.9f.com

11:19 AM Apr 18 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

good and helpful thx

10:03 AM Apr 20 2012 |

KevinKet

Qatar

Hi guys!
I would like to share my experience about writing thesis. I studied at faculty of Science , and i enjoyed it, but at that period of time I had to work.
And what do you think? I had to write an essay.
I have not time even to start do it. I was broken and depressed. My flatmate saw it and he recommended me blogpost how to find thesis experts  which he often uses.
And I checked it I was impressed by result. Big thanks to John who helped me so. Do your papers easily!

03:11 PM Feb 09 2017 |

JaredKingsley

British Indian Ocean Territory

Well, I’m not good at writing. That’s definitely not my cup of tea. That’s why I used to contact Supreme essay service. Those guys are real professionals in what they do. So if you need some help, check how can they help you. All the best!

08:37 AM Feb 15 2017 |