Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

make friends to improve English

Serena Oliva

China

Hi, everyone, I am a Chinese girl. I want to make some friends to execise my English. I am a college student. and my major is English.  and I am preparing my toefl examination now. so you can see, make foreign friend is important for me. If you want to be one of my friends. please send a email to Christineyooyoo@gmail.com  , it is better that you can speak English. thanks

03:50 AM Aug 14 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javirodb

javirodb

Colombia

Hi, I want to make friend to practice english too, good luck with the toefl exam, I thinks that’s requered a great effort but opens a lot of posibilies. If you could travel abroad, what country do you like to visit for improve your english?

03:59 AM Aug 14 2012 |

nbncalf

China

Hi,We will be good parter ,I am a Projet designer of a company,and am intersted in enlish studying,glad to see you here.

07:44 AM Aug 14 2012 |

peng1215

peng1215

Malaysia

hi i speak decent english and i can be yr fren too :D I m from Malaysia but I can speak mandarin too :D

08:06 AM Aug 14 2012 |

Serena Oliva

China

I am sorry, cause my pc’s error, this morning i send the message without my email adress. my email is : .welcome to contact me

08:44 AM Aug 14 2012 |

Serena Oliva

China

hi,javirodb, i will head to America. and i love this nation.

08:47 AM Aug 14 2012 |

Serena Oliva

China

hi Malaysian friend. like you said , i am very nice to be your friend, too. you can email me first. waiting your news…...

08:51 AM Aug 14 2012 |

Serena Oliva

China

hi chinese friend. let’s speak in English, too. ok? i am gald to be your friend . email me …...

08:54 AM Aug 14 2012 |

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

Hi, I’m interested to help each other; as you know to become fluent in English language or whatever other one, is to use it again and again. So if you would like to chat a few so write me on my e-mail address .
If you use msn messenger add amid your contacts.

Bye.
Francesco.

12:24 PM Aug 14 2012 |

Serena Oliva

China

hi, Francesco, thanks 

01:03 PM Aug 14 2012 |

justinjean

justinjean

Morocco

hey guys let’s Practice english on skype my skype Id : Justinjean3 feel free to add me

01:01 AM Aug 16 2012 |