Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to improve my english on skype:)

fantastic395

Taiwan

Hello. I’m 21 and I want to improve my english.

We can talk on skype or facebook and so on.

I can also teach you Chinese, if you are interested.

contact me:D

Have a nice day!

Laura

02:32 PM Mar 02 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Voov

Voov

Russian Federation

Hey. I’m Vova. I’m 20. And my Skype is “RBValdemar”.
I wish we will talk soon there!(:

02:44 AM Mar 03 2013 |

Hiyam

Saudi Arabia

HI everybody my name is Hiyam and i would like to practice English speaking with you via skype.

Please inform me that you have read my post here even if you are not a member in this website and I will accept your request.

This is my skype ID: Hiyam_3d

02:08 PM Mar 05 2013 |

kishorpatil

India

my skype id is kishor.patil910

06:56 AM Mar 06 2013 |

Hectortroy

Hectortroy

Bulgaria

Hi guys. This year I have an exam in English. That’s why i thought that it will probably be a good idea to talk regularly in English and since none of my friends are keen on doing such a thing, I hope to find someone here who is willing to.

My skype is: infowtf

04:56 PM Mar 11 2013 |

line boy

line boy

Senegal

Hello everyone, I’m too crazy about making new friends around here to improve my poor english, Rase and age don’t ever matter. feel free to contact me, I’m a man who is possitive in every aspect of life.

My skpe is: aliougueye90

facebook: aliou gueye

11:10 AM Mar 14 2013 |

cigaral

cigaral

China

MY skype is: belloc521     i hope  everyone can add me . we can make friends . welcome to Weihai city ,Shandong province  in China. We can play together.football,basketball…and so on.i can cook  for you. best wishes to you .

08:22 AM Mar 15 2013 |

rainlilly

Thailand

Hi, I’m from Thailand. I also the one who wanna improve my Enhlish skill. I think it is a very good chance that we can improve our skill together. My name’s Ann, and my Skype ID is ratchanee.kaewsrikhaw, facebook: Ann Ratchanee

06:31 PM Mar 17 2013 |

agarzeszka

Poland

Hi, I’m Agnes from Poland. I want to practice my English;)

04:33 PM Oct 23 2013 |