Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Looking for skype friend

nojpo

nojpo

Slovakia

Hello. My name is Tomas and I am from Slovakia. Next year I am going to Canada, so I want to practice may ensligh skills via Skype. I am looking for friends to skype with – best female – best from Canada. My skype name is “zhnojpo”. Glad to hear from you ;) (My english level intermediate)

09:46 AM Aug 06 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eric_Shan

China

wish you lucky!

12:08 PM Aug 06 2013 |

Mehmet Emin

Turkey

mine is : live:emn_yksl_07

01:17 PM Aug 07 2013 |

Mh

Germany

mine is gogo-maiko

my level is low intermediate

01:15 AM Aug 09 2013 |

CandiceAcclo

China

my skype user name is cydian1. is you like you could add me. we can practivce by talking to each other.looking for hearing from you.

01:44 AM Aug 22 2013 |

Meiswita

Meiswita

Indonesia

My ID is :: meiswita_shinbi.

Hope we can learn english together. 

02:37 PM Sep 17 2013 |

Bokie

Bokie

Germany

don.bok1 would be nice to join the club ^^

05:42 PM Oct 30 2013 |

Aman89

Aman89

Pakistan

my level of english is intermediate.skype name is English learner

05:45 AM Dec 12 2013 |

elohimmoses

India

Hi friends my skype id is david.moses1986 feel free to add me.

10:40 AM Feb 07 2014 |

hadidott

hadidott

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello friends .I speak English fluently.No matter what your age,sex and even English level are like . I can teach those friends who their levels are lower than me and learn from those friends who their levels are higher than me . . For learning a language we need to learn it by our ears not by our eyes .. so forget about textbooks,grammar and English classes .All these stuff are useless. we must learn from each other.So lets jump to speaking and improving our skills. I hop that all of you meet me on skype … This is my skype ID hadi_tahmasbmirza

10:56 AM May 08 2014 |

A. Ameer Makki

Bahrain

my skype is

a.ameer3

08:28 PM Jul 19 2017 |