Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Are you confident with your English?

kmarie615

kmarie615

United States

If you feel confident with your English speaking share how you gained your confidence.

If you are not confident explain why, what are some of your fears?

Go Beyond the Basics and Speak English with Confidence. Sign up for my free webinar but messaging me your email or commenting your email below. 

07:19 PM Dec 24 2018 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TKey

Russian Federation

Not really..to be honest i think my english is not okay because i feel shy when i’m speaking in english

03:14 PM Dec 27 2018 |

Lagertha

Germany

I wouldn’t say so. I have been reading englisch books for 10 years and I have no problems to read and understand Englisch. But I always get nervous when I have to speak or to write Englisch.

11:02 AM Dec 28 2018 |

Lagertha

Germany

I’m a new member of ebaby…. I’m not sure what will happen next. 

11:06 AM Dec 28 2018 |

spickeronline

India

Hello,

Yes, I am confident with English. The reason behind this is I always read English newspaper and books, novels. Listen to music, watch movies, news channel, series all the things in English because all this increases vocabulary and grammar which can make your English strong. A big thing I did is I always speak in English and I would suggest alway speak in English in public space weather it is good or bad. this all the things make you more confident while speaking.

10:21 AM Jan 14 2019 |

hellonwood40

Albania

One great thing I did is that I always speak in English, and I’d always suggest it’s good or bad in public space. This makes you trusted all of these things while you talk.

05:21 AM Aug 20 2021 |