Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Let's practise English together!

French_woman

France

Hi everybody, I am 32 and I live in Paris, please contact me if you are here to improve your English, see you soon!

11:55 AM May 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kalvenma

China

Hi I want to make friend with you. but I can't see your email ICQ and msn.

this is mine:  

msn:  kalvenma @ hotmail.com(kalvenma at hotmail.com)

02:31 PM Aug 08 2006 |

raed

raed

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Hi

I want to improve my English too

03:13 PM Aug 08 2006 |

dhirendra

India

I want 2 improve myself in english.please help me out.

09:19 PM Aug 08 2006 |

china apples

China

hello french women .I am china men .can i make friend with you? I Would like to improve my engish  with you .let's practice together.here is my e-mails address :.I am look forward to hear form you lately.

best  regards.

china apples

10:51 AM Aug 09 2006 |

fen

China

hello, everyone.nice to meet you. i also want to improve my english. so i come to here, want have make friends.my MSN is .

01:54 AM Aug 12 2006 |

fen

China

hello, everyone.nice to meet you. i also want to improve my english. so i come to here, want have make friends.my MSN is .

01:55 AM Aug 12 2006 |

fen

China

my MSN is lianfen5 @ hotmail.com

04:21 AM Aug 12 2006 |

mehmet71

Turkey

I am 31 years. I am from Türkiye. My English is very poor but i am trying to improve it. I will be happy if you can help me.i have yahoo and msn messnger please contacst me

best regards from Türkiye Mehmet

10:15 AM Aug 12 2006 |

sarah83

Ukraine

hallo Mialee, my name is Sarah, i come from Ukraine but at the time and further i am staying in Germany,Erding(kreis München).I want to improve my english for entrance exam at the Lmu-münchen for Amerikanistik. my time is short- only one month- and i would like not to waste my time just waiting for the mirracle to come down.

h ave a nice day Sarah

04:44 PM Aug 12 2006 |

por

por

Thailand

hi i wanna improve my english to. my msn is porkawaii @ hotmail.com. i'm looking forward you soon

05:24 PM Aug 18 2006 |