Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I´m a german girl

Yvonne25

Germany

hi everybody!Smile

i´m a german girl who wants to improve my english. I work in a hotel, because of that, its very important for me and my future to have good english skills. i´m also intrested in another cultures and lands and to get in touch with people from all over the world.

Please contact meSmile

greetings from GermanySmile

Yvonne

07:14 PM Jun 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Muhammed

Muhammed

Egypt

i'm egyption guy.i will be very pleased if i can help you in knowing our culture and land.

thanks

Muhammed

11:55 PM Jun 25 2006 |

snake110002

China

hi,Yvonne25

I'm Annsen from China and wanna make friend with you .

Pls leave you contact information !

12:27 AM Jul 01 2006 |

silk searcher

United States

I am an American guy.  Ask me anything.  Iche verstain some Deutche.  I would like to trade your help for mine.

Greetings from the United States of America!Wink

08:30 PM Jul 06 2006 |

cruz-charity@hotmail.com

Philippines

Hi!. I'm a Filipino.  Englishbaby helps us to improve our English.  And, it's through writing with friends like you gives us opportunity to practice our english, and hopefully, better if not mastered english as a second language.  English is a second language to Tagalog.  Write to as many friends here in englishbaby and I'm very sure you'll improve your english.  Good luck.

09:58 AM Jul 10 2006 |

h_okhovat

h_okhovat

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hello, i'm iranian man i'm ready to talk with you . i'm waiting for you.

thanks ,hassan

01:10 PM Jul 10 2006 |

allbao

China

from China. now in Deutschland. Glad to get to know u too, and it will be my pleasure to talk with u. Bis bald.

03:13 PM Jul 10 2006 |

lasia

lasia

China

Winkhi~i come from China.I'd like to make friend with u and be glad to share our culture history life etc.It's nice to meet u.

03:35 AM Jul 12 2006 |

Cat

China

Laughinghi~~i am from China.I want to make friends with all of you.If you want to know Chinese culture,please send me E-mail.M y E-mail address is . Glad to hear from you!

07:10 AM Jul 12 2006 |

manottoli

manottoli

United States

Hi!  I'm an English teacher in Cleveland Ohio USA!  I am studying German language and culture.  I will be happy to help you practice English!

Write soon!    Mia 

09:18 PM Jul 12 2006 |

kingspachi

kingspachi

Canada

Hi,

It's glad to see your post.  Let's share English together.  I believe that it's fun.

So do you have msn?

You can add me on:

kinginvan # HoTmaiL . CoM  

10:41 PM Jul 12 2006 |