Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Guys what can you say about English, baby site?

yana011

yana011

Philippines

English baby – so fantastic, absolutely superb! i loved this site! learning English  at the same time make many friends around the world! Awesome…!Laughing

04:12 AM Nov 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lesterlee

lesterlee

China

Yes,i cannot agree with you more.learning en is hard sometimes,but making friends is interesting,is't?

07:33 AM Nov 25 2007 |

lesterlee

lesterlee

China

Could i be your frieng?

07:36 AM Nov 25 2007 |

ranitta

ranitta

Morocco

it’s just wonderful !
it has a lot of advantages it really helps

06:34 PM Nov 25 2007 |

inaa

Albania

i feel free here .my english is spotty .but i don't shame about it

07:19 PM Nov 25 2007 |

prison break

Saudi Arabia

i conseder this great website is the best website in internet

u learn and make friends here all around the world and exchange the informations and cultures with other people here .

it's really Fantastic site … u know long time ago i look for website like this and when i found this great site i don't want any more sites . i'll be here until i find better site and i'm sure i'll not find any site like this

so i hope u all and me enjoy together .

with best regards

08:42 PM Nov 25 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah, your absolutely right prison_break! When I also found out this site, I'm no longer interested to other site, it give me an opportunity to make friends with different people and learn their rich cultures. It help me finds friends that are amazing and intelligent people! and ill truly believe that this is a like place that better to lived in. 

01:58 AM Nov 26 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hey dignified how come you say that I'm one of the intriguing people? ha ha ha!

02:00 AM Nov 26 2007 |