Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your job?

poorenglishboy

China

i am a soft engneer,and you?

02:08 PM Dec 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lss880727

lss880727

China

am a university student.major is business english.

next year i'll graduate..and I want to be a tour guide in few years.

12:09 PM Dec 27 2007 |

tweetyrok

tweetyrok

Morocco

iam a life assistant for an autistic child in private school i love that job . is there anyone  who has the same job!!!!!!!!

12:32 PM Dec 28 2007 |

Hailizhang

Hailizhang

China

I'm a college student ,I do not like  my major,because I have my dream.I wanna have a job about animation.I like it.  

12:49 PM Dec 28 2007 |

ney0479

Viet Nam

I work in a bank. I don't like my job. I want to earn a lot of money but don't know how to do this without tricks in the business world ???

04:18 PM Dec 28 2007 |

tweetyrok

tweetyrok

Morocco

iam a life assitant for an autistic child in a private school

04:22 PM Dec 29 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

Starting from march I'll be a college student :D.. bachelor in social sciences for two years, and on the third year I'll be an official 3rd year psychology student.

08:10 PM Dec 29 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

P.D: the only bad thing about it is that my university is catholic and I'm atheist.. I'll have to choose at least one subject related to christian religion, I hope I won't get so boreeed..

08:11 PM Dec 29 2007 |

vahidkhan

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I’m a accountant.

08:27 PM Dec 29 2007 |

vahidkhan

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

meaning of boreeed?

08:35 PM Dec 29 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

"bored" but with a lot of e's hahahaha .. it means to be not entertained at all, its the opposite of having fun. boring would be to read a book you hate or to count until one million sheeps hahaha

08:49 PM Dec 29 2007 |