Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you know about Filipinos?

owendavis33

Philippines

Hi friends this is Owen Davis from the Philippines, I am just curious about what other nationalities think about Filipino people..
I am going to wait for your reply. You can also send me an e-mail with your photo at
.. Thank you…

04:05 AM Dec 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ngo

Viet Nam

Hi OWEN DAVIS, I'm Tuan. I'm a Vietnammese. I've just registried in this page. Now, I'm a student at university of banking. it's plesure to make friend with you.

04:21 AM Dec 27 2007 |

owendavis33

Philippines

Oh it is my pleasure to make friends with you as well. How old are you now?

04:27 AM Dec 27 2007 |

ismart

India

Hi Devis…......  I am from India, I don't know about the phlipines but just the name  as a  country. I like you to tell me about your country. I will appreciate you.

05:59 AM Dec 27 2007 |

cute-guy2008

Kuwait

male r tooo soft :)

06:43 AM Dec 27 2007 |

puellanigra

Poland

Hm… Philippines… I only know, that there are organised shocking street processions and passion play on great Friday. And in Philippines Magellan was killed :) I am knowing nothing more about Philippines :) But may you will write something interesting about your country?

05:38 PM Dec 27 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

I passed two Filipino nurses on the street today.

11:16 PM Dec 27 2007 |

idobahbah

idobahbah

North Korea

Filipinos are great people. they are loving, hospitable and really warm-hearted. there are also lots of good places to visit there especially the countryside. they have a very unique culture. :)

02:43 AM Dec 28 2007 |