Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which religion should I join...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I want to live a complete happy life…I have tried my best… every where I have limits.. but I want to live limitless & full life…Is it possible…? can any religion satisfy me…which religion should I join…? 

02:07 AM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

owendavis33

Philippines

you should join a religion that will make you happy and closer to GOD. Anyways salvation doesn’t depend on what religion you are affiliated with but depends on your faith to GOD.

03:48 AM Jan 03 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

Nu Pogodi, I am not a Protestant but I am a Catholic.

04:33 AM Jan 03 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hello sir dev,

instead of finding the right religion, built a relation with God. I agree with owen, salvation depend on your faith with God, and how you follow his will. 

04:37 AM Jan 03 2008 |

dhaumya

India

Dear Nagpal, you don't have to join any religion to be happy. All the religions as preached today are a farce. Please read th Geeta, it will tell you how to lead a happy life even without being religious! Believe me, I'm a strong believer in God but not religious. I rarely go to a temple or attend religious discourses. Not exploiting others and helping the needy is the greatest worship of God, everything else is just trading!

12:59 AM Jan 04 2008 |

Zimorodok

Zimorodok

Russian Federation

Be youself, but be cultured. But if you want to join religion - science. enjoy.Wink

01:22 AM Jan 04 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i dono what is in your mind and on which things you do believe.

but in my opinion the other name of religion is BELIEVE WITH SATISFICATION.

where your mind and heart both are agree and you feel satisfication thats the real religion.

and its upto ur search, knowledge and mental maturity on which u do belive and fell happy and relax.

coz GOD create this world and leave upon us what we select for ourself right way or wrong.  

11:19 AM Jan 04 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Nadiaaa, Thanks for your post…dear I don't want to beleive just, I want want to realise that which religion say that GOD IS WITHIN YOU when I search in myself I don't find it within me,where is He..I think almost all the religion agree at one point that god iswithin,If he is within why don't he hesitate to come before…I want to search that ….

you say where mind & heart agree & feel satisfaction…mind & heart both are opposite in direction…mind leading to hell & heart to heaven…both can't be happy together…

Idon't feel that we are free to choose our religion… before we get mature enough to ask some question we are initioated to this or that faith by our parents…& we are condioned enough not see out of our faith… We feel that we are the super & all others are sinners.. 

02:38 PM Jan 04 2008 |

diomand80

diomand80

Turkey

Dear Devin

I'd like to recommend you the following site

http://www.mewlana.co.nr/

and send all my friendship thoughts and feelings you:))

07:37 PM Jan 04 2008 |

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

it s good thing that u are allready thinking about your creater. really it s good step . so keep thinking about it , and i m sure you will find the ansewer.Belive me. for me i have a beautiful religion which can make me feel   relax and happy. if you i can tell u more about itSmile

08:42 PM Jan 04 2008 |

shumailaa2000

Pakistan

u should find out your self .read about  islam .if u need my help most well come

u will think that why im saying that u should read about islam

coz brother  it is religion of reality and peace .

08:44 PM Jan 04 2008 |