Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which religion should I join...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I want to live a complete happy life…I have tried my best… every where I have limits.. but I want to live limitless & full life…Is it possible…? can any religion satisfy me…which religion should I join…? 

02:07 AM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Frinds,

I feel that religion should be a growth… every one on this earth has this or that religion.. & every religion teaches us peace, love, harmony… but we miss the religiousness of all the religions.. that's why the whole earth is always at war.. do you feel that earth's atmosphere is livable…? don't you feel haterdness in the climate… which religion teaches us war..fights.. within religion there are fights.. shias…sunnies.. what is the real face of our religions..

We are taught we are sinners…who made us so… fear is created in us.. guilt is generated in us.. chocklates of reward are promised or penalities are shown.. If god panalises then where can we feel home…? with what hope we can live..?

I don't feel that religions without religiosness are of any worth.Religiousness is must.

06:12 PM Jan 05 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

go on my friend .. you will reach….Smile

11:45 PM Jan 05 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

bankeis, i read your post and it enlightened me. thank you.

friends,

does anybody observed something when the topic talks about religion??

I myself is so confused which better, or not. Religion the word itself is quite confusing, a system of worship and faith….its a group or act as like an organization believing with God. Organization cannot be one or built without member. If thats the case, member or the people involving to the religious group must practice first within herself/himself. 

Religion is nothing if your own self don't have that faith and don't practice what the bible tells us. But how can we practice the deeds written in the bible? If we are easy to us to engage sin, than to be good to others? worldly sin is easier for us to do.

Involved in the religion but commits murder, infidelity, acts of lasciviousness, involve prostitution.

Many says that they religion is the first one, or the real one…but in the reality they act violently to their colleagues, engaging disgusting sexual acts or something.

Better to have God within ourselves, have faith on him on our own way, Believe and have Faith on Messiah.  Religion is not the answer to our salvation… religion doesn't save for the second coming….We our own selves must have the faith and how we believe with our almighty God.   

this only my own opinion…

03:37 AM Jan 06 2008 |

jovialjoe

India

First decide if you want a religion or God? All religions lead to the same goal, but the means are different, based on your liking and culture select the religion which you think you can follow, for that you have to learn more about all religions. someone said, spirituality is like a banana. the religion is the peel of the banana and the fruit inside is the God. so if you seek religion, we may miss out God!

10:09 AM Jan 06 2008 |

jovialjoe

India

to be an athiest, you should rule out all possiblities of existance of God, to do that you must know the creation fully well. to know creation fully is impossible humanly….dont u think so?

10:12 AM Jan 06 2008 |

jianyuelan

jianyuelan

Macao

I don't know too

10:25 AM Jan 06 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes kanaobi, :D

do you have a religion , or you want a commercial to buy one?????

i have a seductive supply , do you want to know about it? Wink

09:52 PM Jan 06 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

on one point i do agree with Kanaobi don't search GOD any where just see Him in your heart.

very true GOD living in our hearts.

dev,no doubt here no any common point where both heart and mind do agree, but for religion and GOD it is possible man u will try it and hopefully u get ur best answer.

u said there is no peace in religious countries like pakistan, u r right but tell me in whole world where is peace? if u see in ur surrounding every where is exploitation is not???

no doubt muslim country's suffering alot but why u didn't understand. is not balck sheeps every where? either in country or religion

06:15 AM Jan 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

so sorry kanaobi, i think i had a mistake ..i will correct it Tongue out

05:17 PM Jan 07 2008 |

medooza

medooza

United Kingdom

do You have a brain? do You know how to use it?

You don't need anything else to be happy then.

12:44 PM Jan 09 2008 |