Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which religion should I join...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I want to live a complete happy life…I have tried my best… every where I have limits.. but I want to live limitless & full life…Is it possible…? can any religion satisfy me…which religion should I join…? 

02:07 AM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

brahimberrabah

Algeria

dear, it is stupide to know who made  your mobile phone and you do not know who made you.what a lost!

05:38 PM Mar 11 2008 |

hight

hight

Serbia and Montenegro

I don't need salvation…anyway, hell is much warmer place than paradise…...

just kidding..I'm an ortodox cristian, but I'm not much of a believer, really….

I don't really believe iv words of Bible..and the church, and stuff..C'Mon….nature itself is our creator….and there is no such thing as eternal life…..please!

religion is invented so the large number of people could be kept under control by emperors, nothing more, it's used to gain power over them, in a way that they worship that slavory and don't think about it in that context.. and churches(and simillar institutions) are the longlasting companies, very good investments…

08:51 AM Mar 12 2008 |

manoot

Sudan

i think islam is beeter for you

09:22 AM Mar 12 2008 |

forevergirl

China

i am a man from china ,i think you had better jion buddyhism which is from china,it makes you happy and find a new direction

11:40 AM Mar 19 2008 |

tans5

United States

I say you should become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Joseph Smith had the same question you did and he went to a grove to pray.  Heavenly Father and Jesus came down and talked to him face to face and told him that he would start THEIR church in this time of the earth.  If this is true, wouldn't you want to be a part of THEIR church?  Please pray about this.  If you feel this may be for you, go to lds.org to find out more about the answers to your questions. I know you will find the truth that will bring you the happiness you are searching for.

04:00 AM Oct 06 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Heavenly Father and Jesus came down and talked to him face to face and told him that he would start THEIR church in this time of the earth."
face to face ooohhh….what a …...

"religion is invented so the large number of people could be kept under control by emperors, nothing more, it's used to gain power over them, in a way that they worship that slavory and don't think about it in that context.. and churches(and simillar institutions) are the longlasting companies, very good investments…"
Hight, what u wrote is according to christainity and disformed religions which men take control of it not to ISLAM where the relation is between u and the LORD ALLAH…only..no men between u…
and i advice all friends here, to read the topic of our english friend Moonman " benefits of being muslims"

02:48 PM Oct 21 2008 |