Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Want to chat in English?

englishac

englishac

United Kingdom

Hi!

Im an English teacher from London and I am now living in Bulgaria teaching English.  I'd like to chat with people from around the world and meet new friends.  Maybe I can help you with your English as well.  You will find me at mctaggartmark at yahoo dot co dot uk.  Or you can ask me anything here on this forum too… I'd be happy to help and learn about different people and cultures :)

Mark

06:53 PM Jan 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

if_i_refuse

Belarus

hi!
i'm a math student from Belarus, learning English is my hobby. it would be very interesting form me to chat with a person like you. if you're interested, you can friend me here, on eBaby :)

10:37 AM Jan 06 2008 |

englishac

englishac

United Kingdom

Hi!

Nice to hear from you.  I'd also be happy to chat with you.  What is your name??  Is Russian your native language??

I hope you had an interesting day today.  I just got back from salsa class.  It was my first time and im not so good, but it was fun anyway.  It was especially difficult as it was in Bulgarian and my Bulgarian sucks!  Have you ever tried salsa??

Anyway, it'd be nice to know a little more about you.  Are you studying at the moment?  And what are your dreams for the future??

Have a nice evening and hope to hear from you soon :)

Mark

08:32 PM Jan 10 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

hello mark

I'm Michal

I'm a student from slovakia and I'd like to learn english with you 'cause I do a lot of mistakes.

09:26 PM Jan 10 2008 |

sherryyu

sherryyu

China

hello everyone:

I am from china, I want to be your friend, I work in a foreign company,and I think english is very important,so  I hope that you can help me.

01:56 AM Jan 11 2008 |

if_i_refuse

Belarus

My name is Julia, and Russian is one of my native languages (I also speak Belarusian).
I'm in the 3rd year in the University and I study Math & Computer Science. Right now I'm in the middle of examinations, so I had a very "interesting" day today : I’ve had a written exam. I'm waiting for the result right now, hope it’s good :)
As for salsa, I've never tried that, but I think dancing is really interesting. If I had more free time, I'd take some lessons myself. Are salsa moves difficult?
My dreams for the future are quite standard, mostly: I want to make a good career, travel as much as possible, and so on. I don’t have an exact plan on how to achieve all of that, but I know for sure that I’ll need foreign languages. That’s why I’m studying English and German. And what are you plans\drams for the future?

11:54 AM Jan 12 2008 |

joe26

joe26

Indonesia

hi there

my nickname is joe

l'm from lndonesia,but l was born n KSA

BTW l'm taking English intinsiv programme n MAlaysia

so it's will b nice to have a chat with u all specially with u Mrs.Mark

Joe

12:24 PM Jan 12 2008 |

englishac

englishac

United Kingdom

Feel free to send a personal message and i'll try to reply to them all.  I'm also an examiner for many different English exams so I can try and help and advise anyone who needs it! :)

Mark

04:47 PM Jan 12 2008 |

ervic_sangel23

Philippines

Hi everyone! I'm Ervic Sangel from the Philippines.Actually, I am a new user here in englishbaby.com so if you don't mind, please add my profile as well as that of my frindster account just look for my name (Ervic Sangel). I have two accounts there. Anyway, regardingEnglish language, our country is known to have English as second language. Though it is not mandatory to speak English in our country we still encourage everyone to speak it everyday at anytime because it is somehow a big help for you to learn on how to speak English fluently one way or another.

In our university, we follow the English Speaking Campaign not just to learn to be globally competitive but also to help the foreign students studying in our alma mater to understand what we assert. As part of the English Speaking Campaign, I joined our official publication known as The New Academe which promotes Campus Journalism using English language. I am very fortunate to be the circulation manager. Another great thing was that I was chosen to be the representative of our college to compete for the university debate this January.

I do hope everyone here would be my friends. I do know that we can learn from one another whatever it is. That's all I can say and apparently you're a bit irritated for this is too long for a forum. CIAO

06:07 PM Jan 12 2008 |

ermi_44

Ethiopia

hi every one i am a student from ethiopa i study computer science and and engeenering ,and i realy wana chat in english with any one around the world my adrs is ermi_44 at yahoo dot com

06:37 PM Jan 12 2008 |

ervic_sangel23

Philippines

I studied Computer Engineering for a year before I shifted to Computer Science…Ü

07:21 PM Jan 12 2008 |