Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Am i a human....?

devindernagpal

India

I am a human,so I can't cry

I am human,so how can I smile

I am a human,so existence I deny

I have religion,nation,name but 'me' you can't find

When i see my face in mirror,it make me shy

I want to go jungle again & I want myself to hide

I am a human,so I live dry …dry

I am a human so I am a hypocrite

I speak a loud speak but inner feenigs,I don't describe

Am I a human which creator had tried….?

02:38 AM Jan 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

I am human 

Because i can smile front the other,

I m human

Because  i can feel  the pain  of the other,

I m human

Because i can do what i  want to do

Im human

I have my freedom and no one can take it from me

Im human

Because  i m slave to my Gad

Now , i feel satisfay.

but when i see news, ifeel that we are  animals.

12:02 PM Jan 08 2008 |

wang rain

China

I am a human. Am I right?

12:32 PM Jan 08 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Rihab,

You have kick backed the words very well.. congratulations…

but you have missed the soul of the poem.. & your statements deny your actuality… you say I can feel the pain of the other.. do you want to hear the words…hhhhyyyyyyyeeeeeeee…

only then you will feel the pain..

go through the cry of the heart… of the feeling… of the pains of the inside… do you felt the pains…

& you say I am free..A can do  I like.. & further you say I am slave of my god.. see the contradiciton… either you exist …either God exist.. it is puzzeling…

& further you say we are animals… ?

Please analise your statements & reply again…

03:41 AM Jan 09 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Is there any humanity in us…?

01:16 AM Jan 10 2008 |

shanie

shanie

China

why human can't cry? why human can't smile? why deny existence? why can't fine oneself? why why why??

that sounds pessimistic realistic, but not think so sad, can just treat it as a challenge, eveything will be fine, human can smile can cry can have self-life…

03:52 AM Jan 10 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Shanie,

Our religons don't allow us to cry & smile.. It is exisential crime to laugh & cry(according to religions),so we deny heart.. the whole religion is to deny heart.. if we follow heart ,it destroys our whole religiousness.. we feel guilty..

It sounds passimistic.. it's a call to feel the inner.. to make aware.. to come out of sleep.. 

10:25 PM Jan 10 2008 |

tanmoykumar

India

So u denies your heart! Means u have a heart. And heart doing his won work…u just deny! Why? U breathe in a deep fear because your religious taboo on it. Your soul is alive…

12:51 PM Jan 11 2008 |

tanmoykumar

India

So u denies your heart! Means u have a heart. And heart doing his won work…u just deny! Why? U breathe in a deep fear because your religious taboo on it. Your soul is alive…

12:51 PM Jan 11 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Semmi,

We have lost feeling that we are humans,we feel sinners & we don't know the ego.. as we recognise it it falls automatically..

dreams happen only when we are deep asleep as we awaken dreams diappear.. it is another matter that we start day dreaming …

& we don't know about our possessiveness also as for as ego reaminas posessivenesss also remains,tricks,politics & hypocracy are the blessings og religions…

02:46 AM Jan 18 2008 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

What kind of religion denies heart and feelings, i beg your pardon?...

I'm puzzled, coz i have always thought GOD have always taught us to be humans. Freedom, actually does not consist of doing WHATEVER you wish at he moment. It is also a will, an inner power to say NO to smth.
A human is the one who does NOT follow all his animal instincts.

12:06 PM Jan 24 2008 |