Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

should i say love to her ?

Jobby

China

the girl is my classmate, we have studied in the same class nearly five years.but the front four years we almost say no words to eachother .this situation was changed in the last year of our university's life .  beacause we both continued our master degree with the same tuitor. at the begining , we chatted by internet.in that times , receiving her messages is my happiest  thing .  the girl was not very beautiful, but i found  she was  quiet , attractive,and had a good personality.  unfortunately, before i saied love to her , i found she had been GF of another boy who also stuied in the same school.  but  , recently , i found they departed .   so , shoule i do  ?   should i say love to her  ?

05:36 AM Aug 31 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

Hey Jobby, how are you doing so far? Don't we deserve some reactions from you? We will be happy if you would share some developments on how are you doing now. But maybe you're now busy doing good things for your girl now. Aren't you? Well, just contact us if some problems arise, ok?

Ok. Have a nice day and regards to your girl..

RASCALkid

07:34 PM Sep 13 2006 |

luobin..&.

China

yes, come on/

03:30 AM Sep 14 2006 |

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

hi my friend,
if you say her, you’ll receive two answer, yes or no. But if you don’t say her, you never know, what does she think.
you must say…

12:08 PM May 12 2007 |

lips

lips

Malaysia

You should tell her that you like her a realk lot whne the time comes.  I'm afraid a wrong move might mar your relationship.  You have to assess your situation first.  Hope she is for you too.  Check whether she has a boyfriend who is special.

Good luck pal.. 

01:22 PM Oct 06 2007 |

eva_maitreeya

Indonesia

I just can only say that "Love will come to you if you try"...

05:48 PM Oct 06 2007 |