Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

where you want to be, right now ?(country)

sukru

sukru

Turkey

anywhere i feel happy Laughing

02:06 PM Sep 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tubis

Turkey

i want to be in turkey,i miss very much.because i have been england since march Cry

08:48 PM Sep 16 2006 |

silk searcher

United States

I can be happy anywhere, so as long as I am around good friends.  I would love to be near water and preferably warmth…  I like to keep warm.  Maybe on a ship travelling to every country like Christopher Columbus…

05:41 PM Sep 28 2006 |

king1978

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

I want to be in my country Palestine,

12:47 AM Nov 17 2006 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

anywhere where my family could see me easily,because to me ,my family means everything.

12:55 PM Nov 18 2006 |

manoura

manoura

Egypt

i want to be in anywhere just with the one i love Smile 

02:46 PM Nov 18 2006 |

u r never alone

Qatar

i really hope and pray that i could be in paradise right nowCry

06:57 PM Nov 18 2006 |

Mimi710

Mimi710

Germany

I want to be in South Africa now! See my friends there again and escape the German cold…

10:54 AM Nov 19 2006 |

Sumer.Done

China

if i can choose which country i want to be ,i choose Britain,becouse i can learn english,learn British culture,learn how to communicate with them,and what's more,British english is the unadulterated english.and if somebody want to contact me,you can send email to donghui198235 at hotmail.com.best wishes for you all!

03:14 AM Nov 20 2006 |

crystal_hg924

Viet Nam

I come from Vietnam and different from many others i don't want to go abroad now . First i want to go around my country Vietnam  to see many beautiful places of my country what i haven't had chance to see. It's my dream now . Do you think it's great or not ?

06:44 AM Nov 20 2006 |

crystal_hg924

Viet Nam

Hi all . I come from Vietnam . But different many people i don't want to out of Vietnam . I only want to travel around my country Vietnam to see many beautiful and interesting places in my country,what i haven't had a chance to see. Now it's my dream .Do you think it's great or not ?

06:47 AM Nov 20 2006 |